citius, altius, fortius!

ako si corbin!

isang nilalang mula sa isang all-girls school. at ngayo'y pumapasok na sa unibersidad ng pilipinas bilang isang CHK freshie. mahilig magbasa ng mga libro lalong-lalo na ang mga sinulat nina michael connelly, james patterson, lualhati bautista at nicholas sparks. nangungulila sa paglalaro ng softball. mahal na mahal ang pag-aaral ng arnis. mahilig tumunganga, mag-isip, magmuni-muni. at mahilig sa mga outdoor activities at mga hayop lalo na ang aking bebe.

taggity tag!



desiderata

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible without surrender be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even the dull and the ignorant; they too have their story.

Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit. If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans.

Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time. Exercise caution in your business affairs; for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals; and everywhere life is full of heroism.

Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love; for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is as perennial as the grass.

Take kindly the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness. Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.
:)
[max ehrmann]


Sunday, May 30, 2004

A-a-adoption Center?!

I found a baby bird a while ago. Talagang kaka-hatch lang nya. The bird's still naked. lol. No feathers, and it's eyes are still closed. I still don't know if it will live and fly...fly awaaay. I was about to feed the kitty when I saw it on the floor. Akala ko nga daga e. Well, I think we adopted it. lol. Bahala na si Mama dun. May kuting na akong inaalagaan.

I told Mama na magiging Adoption Center na bahay namin. Well, binigay lang naman yung si Lucky at Jumbo. So yung inampon ko lang talaga yung Pusa. hehe.

Oooh. About a while ago. I wrote here that I would do some scanning. Well, I really did. I even took notes coz I know I'll forget the story. FYI, We will read that book on the last Quarter. Nice eh? Eh...that's the only one I can read right now. I don't want to read Florante and Laura. I'm gonna die if were going to act again in Filipino...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home