Damn it. I missed scq today. We went to mass e. The only thing I was able to watch is the last part. *sighs*
This is the second time my finger was hurt because of a stupid wire[braces]!! Its the same hand...same wire but different finger. Thank god. The first is the pointer...second is my thumb. The first is...kinda gross. I wont mention it anymore. The second is...I was trying to floss my stupid molar. It's hard, I know, but i still have to floss my teeth you know. So...nasabit ang aking minamahal na thumb sa lintek na wire.
This is the second time my finger was hurt because of a stupid wire[braces]!! Its the same hand...same wire but different finger. Thank god. The first is the pointer...second is my thumb. The first is...kinda gross. I wont mention it anymore. The second is...I was trying to floss my stupid molar. It's hard, I know, but i still have to floss my teeth you know. So...nasabit ang aking minamahal na thumb sa lintek na wire.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home