School...school...school...
Its exactly 2 more weeks 'til the start of the school year. I haven't even prepared yet, both physically and mentally...and even emotionally. I don't know what's with the 'emotional' part.
I haven't bought the needed things for school...and my school uniform. I don't know if it will still fit me. I hope it still does. And I don't think 2 weeks is enough for it to be corrected.
I'll just make a list here of what I'll buy.
List [bookstore]:
-Ballpens [red,blue,black]
-Bala ng stapler
-Plastic cover
-Ruler [make it 2]
-Scissors [my other one is dull already so...]
-Binder and fillers
-Pencil
-Glue
-Folder
-Long/Short Brown Envelope
-Illustration board [para handa na..]
-Olso Paper
-Plastic Folder/Filler/Envelope
-Bond Paper? [still have tons...]
-Pad Paper? [maraming naiwan from last year]
-Art Paper? [marami pa rin]
What else should I buy? Being dory....again
I haven't opened my books, haven't looked or scanned them. I still can't accept that summer is going to end in 2 weeks. I think I'll start later...openning...this afternoon, after this.
I can't write well. I still have to practice my handwriting.
I must really concentrate on my studies this incoming year. It's not that I'm not satisfied with my grades last year...it's just that I want to maintain my grades. I want to study in a good college, you know.
Maybe I should practice every afternoon starting...later. I forgot my math, my english, my science...I think I forgot everything related to school. Or did I just want to forget them, my problems at school. Maybe I did...Maybe temporarily...
I haven't bought the needed things for school...and my school uniform. I don't know if it will still fit me. I hope it still does. And I don't think 2 weeks is enough for it to be corrected.
I'll just make a list here of what I'll buy.
List [bookstore]:
-Ballpens [red,blue,black]
-Bala ng stapler
-Plastic cover
-Ruler [make it 2]
-Scissors [my other one is dull already so...]
-Binder and fillers
-Pencil
-Glue
-Folder
-Long/Short Brown Envelope
-Illustration board [para handa na..]
-Olso Paper
-Plastic Folder/Filler/Envelope
-Bond Paper? [still have tons...]
-Pad Paper? [maraming naiwan from last year]
-Art Paper? [marami pa rin]
What else should I buy? Being dory....again
I haven't opened my books, haven't looked or scanned them. I still can't accept that summer is going to end in 2 weeks. I think I'll start later...openning...this afternoon, after this.
I can't write well. I still have to practice my handwriting.
I must really concentrate on my studies this incoming year. It's not that I'm not satisfied with my grades last year...it's just that I want to maintain my grades. I want to study in a good college, you know.
Maybe I should practice every afternoon starting...later. I forgot my math, my english, my science...I think I forgot everything related to school. Or did I just want to forget them, my problems at school. Maybe I did...Maybe temporarily...
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home