The day...!
After weeks of whining and begging...the day has finally come!! I successfully bought my needed school supplies!! I don't have to worry anymore! yay!
The only things that I need are those...that are...needed everyday! Like comb,[I've lost many of those...kaasar talaga], elastics, oooh...I need a pair of pantyhose pag may misa kasi...kailangan naka gala uniform. e may butas na yung akin. what else, socks...I don't need to buy shoes. I still have my shoes from last year. nakakahinayang kasi e. pag okay pa yung sapatos tapos bibili pa ng bago.. I think...that's the only stuff I need to buy...
So I've finished reading Gapo!! I enjoyed reading it. Yung badtrip lang talaga yung ending. Then I started on the other book, the one for English. Gawd, Nahilo ako sa mga pangalan nila!! So...I won't read it anymore. I'll wait for my teacher to give us the signal to read it..
I went to a party a while ago. It's my neighbor's 18th bday. But, sa isang tabi lang ako, kinakausap ang pusa. Then she left me. Bwiset talaga!
So...I missed IMBY and SCQ.
The only things that I need are those...that are...needed everyday! Like comb,[I've lost many of those...kaasar talaga], elastics, oooh...I need a pair of pantyhose pag may misa kasi...kailangan naka gala uniform. e may butas na yung akin. what else, socks...I don't need to buy shoes. I still have my shoes from last year. nakakahinayang kasi e. pag okay pa yung sapatos tapos bibili pa ng bago.. I think...that's the only stuff I need to buy...
So I've finished reading Gapo!! I enjoyed reading it. Yung badtrip lang talaga yung ending. Then I started on the other book, the one for English. Gawd, Nahilo ako sa mga pangalan nila!! So...I won't read it anymore. I'll wait for my teacher to give us the signal to read it..
I went to a party a while ago. It's my neighbor's 18th bday. But, sa isang tabi lang ako, kinakausap ang pusa. Then she left me. Bwiset talaga!
So...I missed IMBY and SCQ.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home