The dirty ice cream scene with Romer reminded me of something that happened to me when I was a little kid... *grins*
After buying one, I went back inside. Before reaching the door, the ice cream on top fell! So I went outside to have my cone "refilled". Then it happened again! Then well you know what happened next...The ice cream fell again for the 3rd time!! Hanggang sa 3rd time na lang yun. I made sure na hindi na siya mahuhulog. Kasi I think when I licked it...the ice cream went with the flow. Nasobrahan ba ung lakas ng pag lick ko? lol
After buying one, I went back inside. Before reaching the door, the ice cream on top fell! So I went outside to have my cone "refilled". Then it happened again! Then well you know what happened next...The ice cream fell again for the 3rd time!! Hanggang sa 3rd time na lang yun. I made sure na hindi na siya mahuhulog. Kasi I think when I licked it...the ice cream went with the flow. Nasobrahan ba ung lakas ng pag lick ko? lol
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home