Hmmm...Nagbago uli isip ko about my thoughts towards this school year, again. This is the REAL one na. I will really enjoy it!! Well hindi naman pala bad news ang announcement e. Its kinda weird nga lang.
Announcement kanina:
1. 1 whole hour ang lunch instead of 40 mins
2. 30 mins ang recess instead of 20 mins
3. 40 mins per class instead of 50 mins
4. 3 study periods each week after all classes
5. dismissal is 10 mins earlier
6. *Drum roll* This is the weiiirdest news. Know Harry Potter? Their houses? Like Gryffindor ? each class will be divided into 4, buong school ang kasali dito. grades 1-4, grades 5-7 at buong high school. So in total, we have 12 houses in the wholee school. We will also earn points for every good deed we do as a house[ i think thats it...], the house with the highest points by the end of the school year will have a surprise! *kids shout YAY!* The intrams might also be by houses...that's the news I dont like. It's possible na hindi kami magkakasama sa Softball...maaaring maglaban kami!
ang mga gimik talaga na iniisip ng school...tsk tsk...
AY! at ang pinaka magandang news na narinig ko ngayon ayyyyy....
Ang isang kabarkada namin ay lumipat sa section namin!! Galing :D
______
I need to bring my largest book tomorrow...BIO book. 1000 + pages...
So...its gonna be whole day tomorrow...hayyy...
ay...I dont like our schedule...weird...
Announcement kanina:
1. 1 whole hour ang lunch instead of 40 mins
2. 30 mins ang recess instead of 20 mins
3. 40 mins per class instead of 50 mins
4. 3 study periods each week after all classes
5. dismissal is 10 mins earlier
6. *Drum roll* This is the weiiirdest news. Know Harry Potter? Their houses? Like Gryffindor ? each class will be divided into 4, buong school ang kasali dito. grades 1-4, grades 5-7 at buong high school. So in total, we have 12 houses in the wholee school. We will also earn points for every good deed we do as a house[ i think thats it...], the house with the highest points by the end of the school year will have a surprise! *kids shout YAY!* The intrams might also be by houses...that's the news I dont like. It's possible na hindi kami magkakasama sa Softball...maaaring maglaban kami!
ang mga gimik talaga na iniisip ng school...tsk tsk...
AY! at ang pinaka magandang news na narinig ko ngayon ayyyyy....
Ang isang kabarkada namin ay lumipat sa section namin!! Galing :D
______
I need to bring my largest book tomorrow...BIO book. 1000 + pages...
So...its gonna be whole day tomorrow...hayyy...
ay...I dont like our schedule...weird...
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home