I answered this last night
100 questions for bored people
1. Name: Kamille
2. Nick: Kam, Neng, Gimby, Sanggol, Teddy Burr, Ken(??), Master Xi men (??) [the last 2…N/A na ata] 3. Middle Name: Aquino
4. Hair: Dark Brown, some strands are red, some are black
5. Eyes: * tingin sa mirror * I think it’s dark brown…Or am I getting color blind?
6. Height: Around 5’5 or 5’6
7. Location: Dulong dulo sa isang subdivision dito sa bayan na matatagpuan sa Rizal
8. Birthday: May 22, 1989
9. Zodiac: Gemini
10.Status: Bored…
Favorites
11. Animals: Wolf, dog saka puede na rin ang cat.
12. Sport: Softball!!
13. Color: Blue, White
14. Song/s: I will be here, Stay, The way you look at me, Colour Everything, Batang bata ka pa…saka ewan
15. Bands/Singers: eh…APO? lol.
16. Quote: Wala akong matandaan…
17. Flower: Roses are cute.
18. Scent: Scent? Uh…dunno
19. Movies: Lion King, Magnifico, eh…Land Before Time? Oooh..I love HP.
20. Holiday: Christmas. Is summer an holiday?
22. Element: Element? Is this the one for science or the other one?
23. Books: HP books. Inspirational, Suspense, Mystery, Sentimental…
24. Do you wear makeup: No way!!! I.hate.them.
25. Do you pluck ur eyebrows: Why would I destroy my eyebrows?!
26. Do you look for personality or looks: Both. Half half.
27. Perfect match: huh?!
28. How many rings before you answer the phone: 4 or 5. But lately I don’t like answering phone calls, they are mostly for our helper…bwiset. Telebabad nang telebabad…
29. Future Career plans: I want to become an astronomer…saka softball player. Kung hindi.. I want something na puede akong mag internet :D
30. Do you sleep with stuffies?: I have a loads…but, no.
31. Do you want kids: Maybe…maybe not. Masakit daw e. Pero gusto kong may mag aalaga sakin pag laki ko.
33. Are you pretty: ..what do you think? I don’t think pretty is the word…
34. Do you have your own phone line?: uh…phone line? Yung sariling number? No. But I have my own phone.
35. Do you get along with your family?: uh…definitely not with my brother…
36. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?: only one on each ear. Mag sasara na ata e.
37. Giving hugs?: Sure! Love hugs…eh. Im the one they hug…I’m huggable..?? *shudders at the word*
38. Taking walks in the rain?: oooooh! I love walking under the rain!
39. The mall?: It’s tiring…uh…pareho ba ung tanong sa itaas? ^^
40. Go on stage?: Uh…don’t like the feeling pero paminsan kailangan e. I somewhat enjoy acting. Pero I HATE reporting…oral tests!!
41. to Drink: huh? I drink water… but alcohol, no. just a sip or two.
42. to Smoke: No way. I hate the smell of cigarettes.
43. Drugs: NO WAY! There are other safe ways to be happy.
44. Eat meat: Yes. Love them….not raw meat
45. Date: uh…no. Ala pa yan sa isip ko
46. Sex: * roll eyes *
47. Eat sushi: yep! Yummy!!
48. Bike: I know how to pero hindi na ako lumalabas
50. Lace or Satin: I hate clothing with laces, nangangati ako. So…It’s satin for me.
51. Blue or Red: Blue!!!
52. New or Old: of what? Age? Ano?
53. Rain or Snow: Snow AND rain. Rain kasi pag malakas, suspended ang classes. And snow…kasi gusto ko sila makita.
55. Wool or Cotton: kahit ano…I love cotton candy. lol
56. Rose or Daisy: Rose na lang…
57. Private school or public school: I don’t like Public schools here…So Private ako :D
58. Plain milk or chocolate milk: hmmm…both
59. Celsius or Fahrenheit: uh…next question…
60. Spring or Fall: Ala dito sa Pinas nyan. I like Autumn…
61. Math or Art: Math…
62. One pillow or two: how about a dozen?
63. Dogs or Cats: both…
64. Adidas or Nike: kahit ano..
65. Coke or Pepsi: eh……
66. Oranges or Apple: Both are healthy and yummy
67. Deaf or Blind: eh…who would want to be deaf or blind?
68. Pool or hot tub: …both
69. Blonde or Brunette: Brunette…
70. Guys or Girls: Girl syempre…
71. Tall or short: Im tall…eh…yun…
72. TV or Radio: Tv AND pc
73. Homosexuality: uh…
74. Brand names: kahit ano…ala akong fave
75. Abortion: No way!! Poor babies…
76. Religion: Roman Catholic
77. Animal Rights: They have the right to live!! Save dah chickens! lol
80. Aliens: uh…don’t believe in those…
81. Horoscopes: Uh…love reading…
82. Heaven: Yeah!!
83. Hell: uh…don’t want to go there…
84. Reincarnation: That would be cute..lol
85. Transvestite: uh…?
86. Boy Bands: eh…
87. Rap: Don’t like
88. 80's music: uh…ano ba meron sa 80s?
89. Punk: no…
90. Whats the prettiest instrument(s): I have no idea…
91. Whats the prettiest part of the body?: uh…eyes…?
92. Biggest fault? Of mine? Uh…don’t want to mention it…but it happened recently…
93. Biggest fears: uh…making mistakes…oral tests…failure…not accepted…
94. Do you live in the moment? Yeah? Im alive and kickin’!
95. Do you care about looks?: yeah…its half half with personality
96. Do you like your handwriting?: uh…its my handwriting…magulo siya pero I like it …
97. Obsession: YM that’s for sure. Uh…hiei and hero? lol
98. Looking forward to: School…?!?! Nooooo!
99. Favorite weather: Rainy and Stormy!! No Classes!!
100. Do you ever wish you were somebody else?: uh…I love being me? Pero yeah…sometimes…
Finished watching Victim Extreme. Hay naku. The shows I watch for SCQ. lol In fairness, ok naman sya. Nakakahilo nga lang...
100 questions for bored people
1. Name: Kamille
2. Nick: Kam, Neng, Gimby, Sanggol, Teddy Burr, Ken(??), Master Xi men (??) [the last 2…N/A na ata] 3. Middle Name: Aquino
4. Hair: Dark Brown, some strands are red, some are black
5. Eyes: * tingin sa mirror * I think it’s dark brown…Or am I getting color blind?
6. Height: Around 5’5 or 5’6
7. Location: Dulong dulo sa isang subdivision dito sa bayan na matatagpuan sa Rizal
8. Birthday: May 22, 1989
9. Zodiac: Gemini
10.Status: Bored…
Favorites
11. Animals: Wolf, dog saka puede na rin ang cat.
12. Sport: Softball!!
13. Color: Blue, White
14. Song/s: I will be here, Stay, The way you look at me, Colour Everything, Batang bata ka pa…saka ewan
15. Bands/Singers: eh…APO? lol.
16. Quote: Wala akong matandaan…
17. Flower: Roses are cute.
18. Scent: Scent? Uh…dunno
19. Movies: Lion King, Magnifico, eh…Land Before Time? Oooh..I love HP.
20. Holiday: Christmas. Is summer an holiday?
22. Element: Element? Is this the one for science or the other one?
23. Books: HP books. Inspirational, Suspense, Mystery, Sentimental…
24. Do you wear makeup: No way!!! I.hate.them.
25. Do you pluck ur eyebrows: Why would I destroy my eyebrows?!
26. Do you look for personality or looks: Both. Half half.
27. Perfect match: huh?!
28. How many rings before you answer the phone: 4 or 5. But lately I don’t like answering phone calls, they are mostly for our helper…bwiset. Telebabad nang telebabad…
29. Future Career plans: I want to become an astronomer…saka softball player. Kung hindi.. I want something na puede akong mag internet :D
30. Do you sleep with stuffies?: I have a loads…but, no.
31. Do you want kids: Maybe…maybe not. Masakit daw e. Pero gusto kong may mag aalaga sakin pag laki ko.
33. Are you pretty: ..what do you think? I don’t think pretty is the word…
34. Do you have your own phone line?: uh…phone line? Yung sariling number? No. But I have my own phone.
35. Do you get along with your family?: uh…definitely not with my brother…
36. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?: only one on each ear. Mag sasara na ata e.
37. Giving hugs?: Sure! Love hugs…eh. Im the one they hug…I’m huggable..?? *shudders at the word*
38. Taking walks in the rain?: oooooh! I love walking under the rain!
39. The mall?: It’s tiring…uh…pareho ba ung tanong sa itaas? ^^
40. Go on stage?: Uh…don’t like the feeling pero paminsan kailangan e. I somewhat enjoy acting. Pero I HATE reporting…oral tests!!
41. to Drink: huh? I drink water… but alcohol, no. just a sip or two.
42. to Smoke: No way. I hate the smell of cigarettes.
43. Drugs: NO WAY! There are other safe ways to be happy.
44. Eat meat: Yes. Love them….not raw meat
45. Date: uh…no. Ala pa yan sa isip ko
46. Sex: * roll eyes *
47. Eat sushi: yep! Yummy!!
48. Bike: I know how to pero hindi na ako lumalabas
50. Lace or Satin: I hate clothing with laces, nangangati ako. So…It’s satin for me.
51. Blue or Red: Blue!!!
52. New or Old: of what? Age? Ano?
53. Rain or Snow: Snow AND rain. Rain kasi pag malakas, suspended ang classes. And snow…kasi gusto ko sila makita.
55. Wool or Cotton: kahit ano…I love cotton candy. lol
56. Rose or Daisy: Rose na lang…
57. Private school or public school: I don’t like Public schools here…So Private ako :D
58. Plain milk or chocolate milk: hmmm…both
59. Celsius or Fahrenheit: uh…next question…
60. Spring or Fall: Ala dito sa Pinas nyan. I like Autumn…
61. Math or Art: Math…
62. One pillow or two: how about a dozen?
63. Dogs or Cats: both…
64. Adidas or Nike: kahit ano..
65. Coke or Pepsi: eh……
66. Oranges or Apple: Both are healthy and yummy
67. Deaf or Blind: eh…who would want to be deaf or blind?
68. Pool or hot tub: …both
69. Blonde or Brunette: Brunette…
70. Guys or Girls: Girl syempre…
71. Tall or short: Im tall…eh…yun…
72. TV or Radio: Tv AND pc
73. Homosexuality: uh…
74. Brand names: kahit ano…ala akong fave
75. Abortion: No way!! Poor babies…
76. Religion: Roman Catholic
77. Animal Rights: They have the right to live!! Save dah chickens! lol
80. Aliens: uh…don’t believe in those…
81. Horoscopes: Uh…love reading…
82. Heaven: Yeah!!
83. Hell: uh…don’t want to go there…
84. Reincarnation: That would be cute..lol
85. Transvestite: uh…?
86. Boy Bands: eh…
87. Rap: Don’t like
88. 80's music: uh…ano ba meron sa 80s?
89. Punk: no…
90. Whats the prettiest instrument(s): I have no idea…
91. Whats the prettiest part of the body?: uh…eyes…?
92. Biggest fault? Of mine? Uh…don’t want to mention it…but it happened recently…
93. Biggest fears: uh…making mistakes…oral tests…failure…not accepted…
94. Do you live in the moment? Yeah? Im alive and kickin’!
95. Do you care about looks?: yeah…its half half with personality
96. Do you like your handwriting?: uh…its my handwriting…magulo siya pero I like it …
97. Obsession: YM that’s for sure. Uh…hiei and hero? lol
98. Looking forward to: School…?!?! Nooooo!
99. Favorite weather: Rainy and Stormy!! No Classes!!
100. Do you ever wish you were somebody else?: uh…I love being me? Pero yeah…sometimes…
Finished watching Victim Extreme. Hay naku. The shows I watch for SCQ. lol In fairness, ok naman sya. Nakakahilo nga lang...
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
Hahahaha! Natulog na akong may sipon pagkatapos ng Magnifico!
Herooo :)
Post a Comment
<< Home