I finished watching The Land Before Time a while ago. And im still teary-eyed!! gawd, I missed that movie. I was still a kid when i last saw it. Ahhh the memories. Im gonna buy another one!! Im gonna buy allll of them! Just wait and see...Im gonna get all 7 of 'em!
Now im trying to remember a cartoon movie that i enjoyed when i was a kid. i kept on forgetting it's title... its about animals. all i know about that movie is that some ugly humans are spraying some toxic gas of some sort and poisoned a baby animal because it went inside it's house because its parents died. and her other friends travelled to get some medice plant. Naalala ko yung isa...i think he's a mole with a red and white scarf and round glasses. and another one is...a weasel? i cant remember... then there's this old animal that took cared of the poisoned animal...
---SINO MAY ALAM NG TITLE??
there's this movie again that i loved, The American Tail! Meron kaming tape nun dati...got destroyed like peter pan...land before time...my favorites pa naman!! Im gonna hunt for it. I know there's a part 2 of it...di ko pa napanood yun.
after watching TheLandBeforeTime...I want to watch more and more like that! I missed watching those.
Now im trying to remember a cartoon movie that i enjoyed when i was a kid. i kept on forgetting it's title... its about animals. all i know about that movie is that some ugly humans are spraying some toxic gas of some sort and poisoned a baby animal because it went inside it's house because its parents died. and her other friends travelled to get some medice plant. Naalala ko yung isa...i think he's a mole with a red and white scarf and round glasses. and another one is...a weasel? i cant remember... then there's this old animal that took cared of the poisoned animal...
---SINO MAY ALAM NG TITLE??
there's this movie again that i loved, The American Tail! Meron kaming tape nun dati...got destroyed like peter pan...land before time...my favorites pa naman!! Im gonna hunt for it. I know there's a part 2 of it...di ko pa napanood yun.
after watching TheLandBeforeTime...I want to watch more and more like that! I missed watching those.
citius, altius, fortius!

2 Comments:
neng - may tape ako ng american tail parts 1 & 2 - gusto mo? (te pen)
m-meron ka?! talaga...? huwag na ate :P sayo na lang yan. hehe..
and akala ko HP movies are for kids *taas kilay* nanonood ka ng mga ganun? ...hmm...ilang taon ka ba nung lumabas yun...?
Post a Comment
<< Home