I now regret what I said yesterday. I AM not going to enjoy this school year. I didnt like what happened a while ago. So we met our teachers...well dalawa lang sila. Yung isa teacher sa AP, isa sa algebra. I dont like our teacher sa algebra, new teacher, ang hina ng boses, ang BORING. Yung sa AP, *rolleyes* bwiset, may assignment kami?! He started with a greeting in...tamil?! namaste.. So I think we need to memorize greetings from different languages from other asian countries and learn how to write them. ANG HIRAP. I have a year to learn their language, I hope.
arghh...We need to submit some important news in asia and europe that happened during the summer. Im doing it write now. lol.
oh, we had our election of officers. Paputol putol siya dahil sumusulpot yung mga teachers. Yung popular group wanted to be officers, well, yung batch representative kasi isa sa kanila. Maybe they want to dominate our batch. Well, malas nila at hindi tanga ang majority ng class namin.
I just slept the whole afternoon. ayaw ko na magpuyat. After ng imby, matutulog na talaga ako. Late kasi e.
So yun...Im gonna finish my assignment na...[conyotic..ewww]
arghh...We need to submit some important news in asia and europe that happened during the summer. Im doing it write now. lol.
oh, we had our election of officers. Paputol putol siya dahil sumusulpot yung mga teachers. Yung popular group wanted to be officers, well, yung batch representative kasi isa sa kanila. Maybe they want to dominate our batch. Well, malas nila at hindi tanga ang majority ng class namin.
I just slept the whole afternoon. ayaw ko na magpuyat. After ng imby, matutulog na talaga ako. Late kasi e.
So yun...Im gonna finish my assignment na...[conyotic..ewww]
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home