My promise...
Didn't I just promised that I would scan my books or even read them? Well, I'm already half-way through! Yay! Good for me!
I'm reading the one for Filipino. It's called Gapo. The accent is stressed on the second syllable. I'm also making "summaries" of each kabanata. So that I wont forget the story when its 4th Quarter already.
Well, its a weird story. It's mainly about the discrimination between the black, the white and the brown during the 70's in Olongapo City....hence, the title of this book. Those pinoys are grouped into 2 those who loved and those who hated the white. It's also about the desire of the pinays to at least have a glimpse of this wonderful world of the white. And also...about a GI baby who has a heart of a true pinoy. Don't ask me what's a GI baby...Di ko alam kung ano yun :P
I'm reading the one for Filipino. It's called Gapo. The accent is stressed on the second syllable. I'm also making "summaries" of each kabanata. So that I wont forget the story when its 4th Quarter already.
Well, its a weird story. It's mainly about the discrimination between the black, the white and the brown during the 70's in Olongapo City....hence, the title of this book. Those pinoys are grouped into 2 those who loved and those who hated the white. It's also about the desire of the pinays to at least have a glimpse of this wonderful world of the white. And also...about a GI baby who has a heart of a true pinoy. Don't ask me what's a GI baby...Di ko alam kung ano yun :P
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home