sandali lang akong online.
had a terrible day. had an headache. had an hangover during bio class because of the stupid Business Math class and was not able to absorb the first few lesson. and the damn day is too long!!
teachers gave us so many assignments. each class has an assignment!! good thing I was able to do the one for the stupid BM class during study period. finished the one for filipino... OMG. I almost forgot about the one for ENGLISH!! generic and specific worrds....easy lang yun. and I still need to study for AP....need to memorize...
so...yun.
had a terrible day. had an headache. had an hangover during bio class because of the stupid Business Math class and was not able to absorb the first few lesson. and the damn day is too long!!
teachers gave us so many assignments. each class has an assignment!! good thing I was able to do the one for the stupid BM class during study period. finished the one for filipino... OMG. I almost forgot about the one for ENGLISH!! generic and specific worrds....easy lang yun. and I still need to study for AP....need to memorize...
so...yun.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home