You know what I hate right now? It's those damn mosquitos that come with the rainy season! They've been biting me since this morning!! Can't I just have the package without those mosquitos? Especially "uso" na ang dengue ngayon. And I don't want to be suffering from those. You can die from dengue fever you know!!! I don't know about you, but I don't want to die yet! Especially because of those stupid mosquitos.
*sigh* I'll be seeing those younger grade schoolers wearing dengue attire again. Wearing long-sleeves and pants.
Why are they so unfair? lol We are all the same. Why? Are the older students immune to those mosquito bites? Well, I don't think so. Well I don't want to wear dengue attire.
Something like that happened to us last year. Well let me cross out those mosquitos. It was a rainy day. We hoped and prayed that classes would be suspended because of the weather. Well, Classes was suspended. But only for Grade School and Preschool!!! Kaming high school lang ang nasa school?! Bwiset sila. Ano yun? Porket mas malaki kami kesa sa kanila eh hindi na kami liliparin ng hangin? Well, hehehe, We were sent home during lunch break. The winds were really blowing hard. You could hear the winds whistle. Someone in my class whistled. Kasi yun ang sabi-sabi ng matatanda, when you whistle the wind will answer you back. Most of us was not paying attention to our teacher. Well, I think she noticed that because she somewhat change the topic. Nagkwekwentuhan na lang kami doon..
Dapat kasi pag signal number one hindi pinapauwi ang grade school. Before, Pre School students are the only ones sent home. Dapat high school rin!!
*sigh* I'll be seeing those younger grade schoolers wearing dengue attire again. Wearing long-sleeves and pants.
Why are they so unfair? lol We are all the same. Why? Are the older students immune to those mosquito bites? Well, I don't think so. Well I don't want to wear dengue attire.
Something like that happened to us last year. Well let me cross out those mosquitos. It was a rainy day. We hoped and prayed that classes would be suspended because of the weather. Well, Classes was suspended. But only for Grade School and Preschool!!! Kaming high school lang ang nasa school?! Bwiset sila. Ano yun? Porket mas malaki kami kesa sa kanila eh hindi na kami liliparin ng hangin? Well, hehehe, We were sent home during lunch break. The winds were really blowing hard. You could hear the winds whistle. Someone in my class whistled. Kasi yun ang sabi-sabi ng matatanda, when you whistle the wind will answer you back. Most of us was not paying attention to our teacher. Well, I think she noticed that because she somewhat change the topic. Nagkwekwentuhan na lang kami doon..
Dapat kasi pag signal number one hindi pinapauwi ang grade school. Before, Pre School students are the only ones sent home. Dapat high school rin!!
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home