another hectic day. Its a hot day. then afternoon came lumamig. hindi naman umulan.
I got 12 points in our quiz in biology awhile ago. Got 2 extra points! *grins* yay! The quiz was ok. But i wasted many minutes reviewing my notes. Maybe twice was enough - oh well. Going to have our Unit Test I next thursday. I want to faiiint. All those cycles and all those compounds and terms....*cries*
We had an assignment yesterday that i would say is the easiest among all assignments. I enjoyed that assignment.
And for the first time, I enjoyed our algebra class. Well i didnt pay attention to what she was saying. I was doing our assignment. So challenging.
Awhile ago. we were sent to the LRC to look for a story about drug pushers. For the whole period we just wasted our time looking for one. We were the only ones who are standing! Then we were looking for one in old newspapers and suddenly all of our classmates started rising and returning their clippings/articles. Then we grabbed 3 from someone who is about to return theirs. We had them photocopied. we kept on saying "manong!!! paki bilis!! bilisan mo manong!!" After paying, takbooooo! nahabol pa namin ang pinakahuling girl sa linya. bloopers....*sigh*
I got 12 points in our quiz in biology awhile ago. Got 2 extra points! *grins* yay! The quiz was ok. But i wasted many minutes reviewing my notes. Maybe twice was enough - oh well. Going to have our Unit Test I next thursday. I want to faiiint. All those cycles and all those compounds and terms....*cries*
We had an assignment yesterday that i would say is the easiest among all assignments. I enjoyed that assignment.
And for the first time, I enjoyed our algebra class. Well i didnt pay attention to what she was saying. I was doing our assignment. So challenging.
Awhile ago. we were sent to the LRC to look for a story about drug pushers. For the whole period we just wasted our time looking for one. We were the only ones who are standing! Then we were looking for one in old newspapers and suddenly all of our classmates started rising and returning their clippings/articles. Then we grabbed 3 from someone who is about to return theirs. We had them photocopied. we kept on saying "manong!!! paki bilis!! bilisan mo manong!!" After paying, takbooooo! nahabol pa namin ang pinakahuling girl sa linya. bloopers....*sigh*
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home