[edited...finally...]
I am now going to try and recollect what was supposed to be written here… and I am now using Microsoft word so that it will not happen anymoreeee. And now I cant remember anything…
Everything that occupied my mind for the whole week ended last Friday! Quizzes and experiments are now finished! Yay for me! And we’re starting a new week and it means more and more assignments and quizzes. * groans *
So our class encounter is normal. Not that bad and not that excellent. But my hand experienced hell for 2 hours writing 47 notes to everyone in the class. Slept 2 hours earlier than last year’s. We slept with the lights on, didn’t knew where the switch is located. Found out all about it the next morning. Breakfast was cold. Didn’t enjoy that. Took pictures after our class encounter ended [wow. Sobrang detailed talaga nito ah] I was the only one left. My parents came at 9…and that’s an hour late…? Then I slept for almost 5 hours after eating lunch.
We watched Spiderman 2 yesterday! Yay!! Finally watched it and I’d give it a lot of thumbs up!! Ang gandaaaaaaa! There’s this only one thing that I hate. Nasa pinakaharap kami!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaah! Laki ng screen. Nakakaduling. Punong puno ang buong sinehan! Hay naku…
I didn’t realize that my wallet fell somewhere during the class encounter. And I don’t know where it fell!!! It’s not in my room or in any place in this house!! Si manang na lang talaga ang aking huling kong pag asa!! Kailangang makita nya yun sa formation house [that’s where we had our class encounter]!! Or else a not-so-large sum of money will be lost!! It became my habit not to empty my wallet after school. My wallet became a sort of piggy bank.
I was so bored during AP. Some of us want to sleeeeeep. Or maybe a lot of us… I kept on yawning and my eyes kept on watering… and I wanted to fall asleep. But I can’t afford to miss one minute of discussion. Sir B keeps on telling stories that he might include in quizzes…
So yay! We should have our Bio Quiz tomorrow but since were a little late in our lessons it was moved to Thursday!! So so happpy!
The ones Raphael, Roxanne and Errol wore a while ago during Reload is the one they wore when I went to the taping. So I guess some scences a while ago are the ones they taped last week. Hehe… want more of Reload. Bitin sya! 10 ba namang kwento ang ipagkakasya sa isang series…
I am now going to try and recollect what was supposed to be written here… and I am now using Microsoft word so that it will not happen anymoreeee. And now I cant remember anything…
Everything that occupied my mind for the whole week ended last Friday! Quizzes and experiments are now finished! Yay for me! And we’re starting a new week and it means more and more assignments and quizzes. * groans *
So our class encounter is normal. Not that bad and not that excellent. But my hand experienced hell for 2 hours writing 47 notes to everyone in the class. Slept 2 hours earlier than last year’s. We slept with the lights on, didn’t knew where the switch is located. Found out all about it the next morning. Breakfast was cold. Didn’t enjoy that. Took pictures after our class encounter ended [wow. Sobrang detailed talaga nito ah] I was the only one left. My parents came at 9…and that’s an hour late…? Then I slept for almost 5 hours after eating lunch.
We watched Spiderman 2 yesterday! Yay!! Finally watched it and I’d give it a lot of thumbs up!! Ang gandaaaaaaa! There’s this only one thing that I hate. Nasa pinakaharap kami!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaaaaaah! Laki ng screen. Nakakaduling. Punong puno ang buong sinehan! Hay naku…
I didn’t realize that my wallet fell somewhere during the class encounter. And I don’t know where it fell!!! It’s not in my room or in any place in this house!! Si manang na lang talaga ang aking huling kong pag asa!! Kailangang makita nya yun sa formation house [that’s where we had our class encounter]!! Or else a not-so-large sum of money will be lost!! It became my habit not to empty my wallet after school. My wallet became a sort of piggy bank.
I was so bored during AP. Some of us want to sleeeeeep. Or maybe a lot of us… I kept on yawning and my eyes kept on watering… and I wanted to fall asleep. But I can’t afford to miss one minute of discussion. Sir B keeps on telling stories that he might include in quizzes…
So yay! We should have our Bio Quiz tomorrow but since were a little late in our lessons it was moved to Thursday!! So so happpy!
The ones Raphael, Roxanne and Errol wore a while ago during Reload is the one they wore when I went to the taping. So I guess some scences a while ago are the ones they taped last week. Hehe… want more of Reload. Bitin sya! 10 ba namang kwento ang ipagkakasya sa isang series…
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home