Had an headache from breaststroking(??). Good thing wala kaming practical test dun. I think I finally did it right. lol There's a cockroach in the bathroom!! And lumilipad pa siya. Buti na lang...lumabas siya dun sa bathroom room...lol its not a room kasi e. open sya sa labas...While doing the push thing i raised my head and i drank a lot of water...ewww...
anyway, almost every afternoon Choups(not her real name) and I kept on staying at the cafeteria doing homeworks while eating. Most are algebra homeworks, we compare answers and those kind of things. And a while ago, we didnt knew how to answer the very easy question so coincidentally we saw our algeb teacher and she told us what to do. Natuwa ata sa amin si Ms V. Now the teachers have a good impression on us - lol. eh were the type of nerdy looking because of the glasses and braces. Then i said something like "Akala mo naman kung sino ang mga matatalino...yun pala ginagawa lang nila yun para magkaroon pa ng oras sa internet!!" bwahahaha - lol.
We had a sort of make up quiz for AP since most of us had failing marks in the previous 20-item quiz. He mentioned it last Mon or Tues but we were not sure if were going to have it today. Some were studying during lunch but unfortunately, I have to do something for English and had no time to study. And I didnt even open the book last night. I mostly guessed the answers and I still got the same score from the previous quiz!
And for the whole week, we watched Mula sa Puso the movie during Filipino classes. Ang cute cute ni Rico Yannn!! Yun lang lol.
I want to make a site…site ko lang. Di nga lang ako marunong. I have the idea kung paano sya ginagawa pero…di ko talaga kaya!!!
Oh..kay…Seldy called a while ago asking if I could do her a favor. Its about the group reporting in English. She wants me to draw the king of the demons, Ravanna. Eh di ko alam itsura nya. So I have to look for a picture in the net….and that’s what I gonna do now.
anyway, almost every afternoon Choups(not her real name) and I kept on staying at the cafeteria doing homeworks while eating. Most are algebra homeworks, we compare answers and those kind of things. And a while ago, we didnt knew how to answer the very easy question so coincidentally we saw our algeb teacher and she told us what to do. Natuwa ata sa amin si Ms V. Now the teachers have a good impression on us - lol. eh were the type of nerdy looking because of the glasses and braces. Then i said something like "Akala mo naman kung sino ang mga matatalino...yun pala ginagawa lang nila yun para magkaroon pa ng oras sa internet!!" bwahahaha - lol.
We had a sort of make up quiz for AP since most of us had failing marks in the previous 20-item quiz. He mentioned it last Mon or Tues but we were not sure if were going to have it today. Some were studying during lunch but unfortunately, I have to do something for English and had no time to study. And I didnt even open the book last night. I mostly guessed the answers and I still got the same score from the previous quiz!
And for the whole week, we watched Mula sa Puso the movie during Filipino classes. Ang cute cute ni Rico Yannn!! Yun lang lol.
I want to make a site…site ko lang. Di nga lang ako marunong. I have the idea kung paano sya ginagawa pero…di ko talaga kaya!!!
Oh..kay…Seldy called a while ago asking if I could do her a favor. Its about the group reporting in English. She wants me to draw the king of the demons, Ravanna. Eh di ko alam itsura nya. So I have to look for a picture in the net….and that’s what I gonna do now.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home