So yeah. I know I should be drawing right now. I just dont feel like it. uh..its too early? Maybe I'll do more if Im time pressured. whatever...*rolleyes*
Finished most of the tiny homeworks and I want to end it already! I want to finish that comiks for Filipino. It would have been much better if that project is individual not a group work... I could make it better. Dont need to ask your co-members if what i did is ok. dont need to worry if i get the story a little different than what was planned... and i dont think we can pass it tomorrow. Dont care about the additional points. Eh kung mamadaliin lang yang komiks na yan...panget din...so whats the use of the additional points diba?
oh yeah...Im not satisfied with my grade in algeb. I know im a bit...weird. saying that a 96 is not ok. well it is ok. but the mistakes i made is just so stupid...so...so...stupid. Must open my eyes a little more. I was supposed to add 2 two-digit numbers together...but i added the first digits then multiplied the 2nd digits together...how stupid of me to make that mistake...so so stupid. but hey...its still the first quarter...i can still try to get a much ok grade. lol
So...its raining...i just hope the raining will stop during clubs...im just excited to play softball...its been half a month....half a monnnth!!!! [edit: that month over there...is really year...]
and...this is just weird. i didnt post any entry like that below. the one with 6 tiny pictures of i dunno... i dont know where it came from...so weird
and...im heres the poem i made yesterday for english class...
Finished most of the tiny homeworks and I want to end it already! I want to finish that comiks for Filipino. It would have been much better if that project is individual not a group work... I could make it better. Dont need to ask your co-members if what i did is ok. dont need to worry if i get the story a little different than what was planned... and i dont think we can pass it tomorrow. Dont care about the additional points. Eh kung mamadaliin lang yang komiks na yan...panget din...so whats the use of the additional points diba?
oh yeah...Im not satisfied with my grade in algeb. I know im a bit...weird. saying that a 96 is not ok. well it is ok. but the mistakes i made is just so stupid...so...so...stupid. Must open my eyes a little more. I was supposed to add 2 two-digit numbers together...but i added the first digits then multiplied the 2nd digits together...how stupid of me to make that mistake...so so stupid. but hey...its still the first quarter...i can still try to get a much ok grade. lol
So...its raining...i just hope the raining will stop during clubs...im just excited to play softball...its been half a month....half a monnnth!!!! [edit: that month over there...is really year...]
and...this is just weird. i didnt post any entry like that below. the one with 6 tiny pictures of i dunno... i dont know where it came from...so weird
and...im heres the poem i made yesterday for english class...
A Bucketful of Stones
Born into a world full of expectations
Suddenly embracing a spoonful of obligations
A baby does what he is expected to do
Cuddling close, giving joy as a baby should
Seconds, days, months, and years ticked away
Turning a spoonful slowly to a bucketful
A kid does what he is expected to do
Doing a little math, playing as a kid should
A sister and daughter I was born to be
Giving them more love than they expected from me
Trying hard not to give them problems
Hugging them if needed, and extras are given
A student I am when school came
Listening and understanding the lessons all day
To the teachers, whom I owe all my learnings
Deserve the love and respect I am giving
Here and there, a friend I am to everyone
Lending both my shoulders to cry on,
To both good and bad issues I listen to
Behind I don’t leave them but beside them I stay
Stones filling the bucket and currently is overflowing
Into their real forms I carve them
Accomplishing the things I should
And now, a baby and kid I’m not
But stones I cracked, being the imperfect person that I am
Struggling in every single way that I can
To turn these bucketful of stones into jewels
Born into a world full of expectations
Suddenly embracing a spoonful of obligations
A baby does what he is expected to do
Cuddling close, giving joy as a baby should
Seconds, days, months, and years ticked away
Turning a spoonful slowly to a bucketful
A kid does what he is expected to do
Doing a little math, playing as a kid should
A sister and daughter I was born to be
Giving them more love than they expected from me
Trying hard not to give them problems
Hugging them if needed, and extras are given
A student I am when school came
Listening and understanding the lessons all day
To the teachers, whom I owe all my learnings
Deserve the love and respect I am giving
Here and there, a friend I am to everyone
Lending both my shoulders to cry on,
To both good and bad issues I listen to
Behind I don’t leave them but beside them I stay
Stones filling the bucket and currently is overflowing
Into their real forms I carve them
Accomplishing the things I should
And now, a baby and kid I’m not
But stones I cracked, being the imperfect person that I am
Struggling in every single way that I can
To turn these bucketful of stones into jewels
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
"oh yeah...Im not satisfied with my grade in algeb. I know im a bit...weird. saying that a 96 is not ok."
- that's not weird. that's being crazy! i'd probably kill just to have that grade back when i had (not algebra tho) trigonometry. shesh and here you are complaining?!
- nice poem...
Post a Comment
<< Home