Currently using Notepad...
Classes were suspended for 2 days straight!
I woke up yesterday earlier than usual to the sound of raindrops hammering against our window... I sat suddenly upright thinking about my bedroom window...damn...i forgot to close it thinking that not a single raindrop would be seen...guess i was wrong...I ran straight to my room with my brother tailing behind me. A large puddle of water can be seen near the window and I never said a word - he closed the damn window shut - and i have to thank him for that. 30 minutes earlier I said to myself glancing up to my clock on top of my door...I could still sleep...I slept like nothing had happened... I never did suspect that classes were to be suspended. But still, there's this little hope inside me wishing that classes will really be suspended. I trembled slightly at thought of researching about our Investigatory Project - alone with no one decent to talk to - mind you, we will be grouped by our house color. And I really didnt looked forward to it. I never looked forward to our IP - even last year. I never did. This little hope inside decreased as we were approaching our school. But as we neared our school something great happened. Those words that was said gave most of us so much energy to cheer and shout for joy - suprisingly not for me actually. Those words - "Suspended raw ang classes" - only one word made me doubt. One word that can made me not believe the words that was said - "Suspended raw and classes". Those thoughts quickly disappeared from my mind as we were returning to our own homes - only thinking of the comfort that my pc could give me - being online actually. I found myself being addicted again to one of the most famous books written in the late 90's - Harry Potter. It all started while browsing through a friend's friend's blog - she finished her fanfic about HP which stirred my curiosity. In fact, I enjoyed it. As I said earlier, it suddenly roused the Harry Potter fanatic within me which had slept for almost 4 months. And now I have been reading fanfics about them - specifically about Remus Lupin whom I really really adore and...love - and I don't care if he wasnt that good looking in the 3rd movie. And being the curious person that I am, I began researching about what may happen in the next 2 books. And Jk Rowling wouldnt dare to let R. Lupin die in the next books - the guilt would hunt her for ages!!
o...k...I was not myself typing that paragraph above. Maybe its the side effects of reading too much fanfiction plus finishing Book 1 of HP. Anyway, I presume that you guys...reading this have guessed that I have wasted my time in front of this PC reading fanfictions and also in front of Book 1 of HP for the whole 2 days that was 'given' to us. hm?
haha...I am really not myself right now....
Classes were suspended for 2 days straight!
I woke up yesterday earlier than usual to the sound of raindrops hammering against our window... I sat suddenly upright thinking about my bedroom window...damn...i forgot to close it thinking that not a single raindrop would be seen...guess i was wrong...I ran straight to my room with my brother tailing behind me. A large puddle of water can be seen near the window and I never said a word - he closed the damn window shut - and i have to thank him for that. 30 minutes earlier I said to myself glancing up to my clock on top of my door...I could still sleep...I slept like nothing had happened... I never did suspect that classes were to be suspended. But still, there's this little hope inside me wishing that classes will really be suspended. I trembled slightly at thought of researching about our Investigatory Project - alone with no one decent to talk to - mind you, we will be grouped by our house color. And I really didnt looked forward to it. I never looked forward to our IP - even last year. I never did. This little hope inside decreased as we were approaching our school. But as we neared our school something great happened. Those words that was said gave most of us so much energy to cheer and shout for joy - suprisingly not for me actually. Those words - "Suspended raw ang classes" - only one word made me doubt. One word that can made me not believe the words that was said - "Suspended raw and classes". Those thoughts quickly disappeared from my mind as we were returning to our own homes - only thinking of the comfort that my pc could give me - being online actually. I found myself being addicted again to one of the most famous books written in the late 90's - Harry Potter. It all started while browsing through a friend's friend's blog - she finished her fanfic about HP which stirred my curiosity. In fact, I enjoyed it. As I said earlier, it suddenly roused the Harry Potter fanatic within me which had slept for almost 4 months. And now I have been reading fanfics about them - specifically about Remus Lupin whom I really really adore and...love - and I don't care if he wasnt that good looking in the 3rd movie. And being the curious person that I am, I began researching about what may happen in the next 2 books. And Jk Rowling wouldnt dare to let R. Lupin die in the next books - the guilt would hunt her for ages!!
o...k...I was not myself typing that paragraph above. Maybe its the side effects of reading too much fanfiction plus finishing Book 1 of HP. Anyway, I presume that you guys...reading this have guessed that I have wasted my time in front of this PC reading fanfictions and also in front of Book 1 of HP for the whole 2 days that was 'given' to us. hm?
haha...I am really not myself right now....
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home