ooh...im gonna die...
God please help me. Help me remember all the things I have studied. Enlighten my mind. Send the Holy Spirit to guide me during the QTs. Don't abandon me Lord! waaaaah! Sabihin mo sakin ang tamang sagot pagsumasagot na! ibulong nyo na lang po...
Oh yes. I am so good. I am such a model student. Instead of studying and reviewing andito ako nasa harapan ng PC nag iinternet!! I just hope I can answer tomorrow's test...English and Biology. People out there who can read this please pray for me! and...all of us! oh god...
anyway, tama na nga yang pagrereview na yan! Anway I got a 38/40 in Business Math and 58/60 in Algebra. And all my mistakes are pure stupidity! isnt that nice?! oh well... Then my friend and I were left by our bus service...good thing may isa pang bus...Then nakauwi ako ng 1 40 slept until ... 3 30!! Ang bait ko talaga. I can't wait for friday..ala kaming pasok!!
God please help me. Help me remember all the things I have studied. Enlighten my mind. Send the Holy Spirit to guide me during the QTs. Don't abandon me Lord! waaaaah! Sabihin mo sakin ang tamang sagot pagsumasagot na! ibulong nyo na lang po...
Oh yes. I am so good. I am such a model student. Instead of studying and reviewing andito ako nasa harapan ng PC nag iinternet!! I just hope I can answer tomorrow's test...English and Biology. People out there who can read this please pray for me! and...all of us! oh god...
anyway, tama na nga yang pagrereview na yan! Anway I got a 38/40 in Business Math and 58/60 in Algebra. And all my mistakes are pure stupidity! isnt that nice?! oh well... Then my friend and I were left by our bus service...good thing may isa pang bus...Then nakauwi ako ng 1 40 slept until ... 3 30!! Ang bait ko talaga. I can't wait for friday..ala kaming pasok!!
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home