I just love the feeling every time the wind blows against my face. It makes me want to lie on a hammock. It makes me want to run against the blowing wind. It makes me want to forget all the things that troubles my mind. If I just have the time, the equipment, the space...I would actually do those things...*sigh* That's a nice thought, though.
Anyway, received my report card yesterday and its aok! My lowest is 91! Yeah! I didnt actually expected that my lowest is 91. I expected something more like 89 or 88...But yeah!! I dont care- lol. My dad hinted that he would give me a sort of surprise gift of something...Cant guess what the surprise would be. Have to wait for next week...
*sigh* only a few more assignments...got to do them...later
Anyway, received my report card yesterday and its aok! My lowest is 91! Yeah! I didnt actually expected that my lowest is 91. I expected something more like 89 or 88...But yeah!! I dont care- lol. My dad hinted that he would give me a sort of surprise gift of something...Cant guess what the surprise would be. Have to wait for next week...
*sigh* only a few more assignments...got to do them...later
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home