Im having a terrible headache right now. I just cant believe that I can still type here while my head is aching. I just happen to notice that Ive been updating my blog every friday. The day when I have nothing to do at home.
I was 'forced' to play softball under the rain during clubs. But I did an okay performance. Not too bad not too good. And I was even able to bat the ball a little far away...than usual..? -hehe. And of all the things that i could have left at home...I left my softball mitt! The most important equipment I need. And I just left it at home! Well there's this good thing about leaving my mitt behind, my dry mitt! Unlike others that may become a potential substrate for fungi! *grins*
Okay let's get a little serious. Am I really destined to be alone? There are certain times that Im really alone. What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? Way before, I was still acknowledged and noticed. But why am I feeling left out, feeling so alone right now...I mean at present. But I might as well get used to it huh? If they dont want to around me...then Ill let it be. But why are they acting so...so unnatural. Plastic is not the right word for it...but still they are a little plastic. I just don't like the way they act. So unlike them. Its as if they're wanting attention...in tagalog...mga KSP. At first they may seem funny but THEY ARE NOT FUNNY as time passes by. In fact, they are so annoying...very annoying. And they are also one of the reasons why my head always aches. I hope one day...it will come to them...to their thick heads that they are just annoying people. And dont they tell me that they need to be informed of their absurd actions...because it will really tell that they are just insensitive people.
I was 'forced' to play softball under the rain during clubs. But I did an okay performance. Not too bad not too good. And I was even able to bat the ball a little far away...than usual..? -hehe. And of all the things that i could have left at home...I left my softball mitt! The most important equipment I need. And I just left it at home! Well there's this good thing about leaving my mitt behind, my dry mitt! Unlike others that may become a potential substrate for fungi! *grins*
Okay let's get a little serious. Am I really destined to be alone? There are certain times that Im really alone. What did I do to deserve this kind of treatment? Way before, I was still acknowledged and noticed. But why am I feeling left out, feeling so alone right now...I mean at present. But I might as well get used to it huh? If they dont want to around me...then Ill let it be. But why are they acting so...so unnatural. Plastic is not the right word for it...but still they are a little plastic. I just don't like the way they act. So unlike them. Its as if they're wanting attention...in tagalog...mga KSP. At first they may seem funny but THEY ARE NOT FUNNY as time passes by. In fact, they are so annoying...very annoying. And they are also one of the reasons why my head always aches. I hope one day...it will come to them...to their thick heads that they are just annoying people. And dont they tell me that they need to be informed of their absurd actions...because it will really tell that they are just insensitive people.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home