Nothing much has been happening to me all week besides reading Moony fanfics for 2 hours a day. Its such a bore actually, not the fanfics, mind you. That's one of the things that has been keeping my mind busy this week and not to forget all our schoolwork our teachers been giving us. Thank God for our study periods...but they wouldnt been there in the first place without implenting that stupid Houses. I guess I would be well off with our old schedules with less subjects and less homework. I wouldnt mind doing homework at home than feeling so tired at the end of the day with nothing to look forward to but more homework and my comfortable bed. Give me algebra homework anyday!!
Ive been going through a friend's journal to pass time and to think of what to type here...and I still dont want to put my mind into thinking about projects to be passed next week...well let's not dwell on this topic....
moving on...I forgot to mention that Ive been having a tough sweaty week...actually at home. I sort of lent my electric fan to my brother some time last week... and when I asked him to return it to its proper place...its head is definitely NOT in its proper place! The head [that's what i want to call the circular thingy - dont mind me] is not connected to the...uh...neck? The only thing that is connecting the head to the neck is the wires that allows it to uh...work. So Ive been using the chair as some sort of support so that i could still use it properly...then after some days...it died on me...The stupid thing died on me! It didnt even think that its death will cause me terrible, horrible pain and discomfort! It didnt even thought of the consequences of leaving me all alone hurting. With nothing but the blow of the still wind.
*chuckles to self* hehehe
Ive been going through a friend's journal to pass time and to think of what to type here...and I still dont want to put my mind into thinking about projects to be passed next week...well let's not dwell on this topic....
moving on...I forgot to mention that Ive been having a tough sweaty week...actually at home. I sort of lent my electric fan to my brother some time last week... and when I asked him to return it to its proper place...its head is definitely NOT in its proper place! The head [that's what i want to call the circular thingy - dont mind me] is not connected to the...uh...neck? The only thing that is connecting the head to the neck is the wires that allows it to uh...work. So Ive been using the chair as some sort of support so that i could still use it properly...then after some days...it died on me...The stupid thing died on me! It didnt even think that its death will cause me terrible, horrible pain and discomfort! It didnt even thought of the consequences of leaving me all alone hurting. With nothing but the blow of the still wind.
*chuckles to self* hehehe
citius, altius, fortius!

4 Comments:
how so very graphic... a tough sweaty week...
oh shaddap...whoever you are :P
eh..sino ka nga ba?
naaliw ako sa entry... dunno why hehe
Post a Comment
<< Home