So my week wont end as tough and sweaty as i thought it would be. In fact Im gonna have a...very very cool life from now on! My dad had finally bought an electric fan for me!!
Anyway, yesterday was the try-outs for softball. I had a hard time because of my being nearsighted...I didnt knew that they were there at the field. I thought i didnt see any yellow house members:P How stupid of me. When I came, *laughs* they asked if i am in the house of purmassuri aka yellow house...so i said yes. They suddenly said "Saviour! Saviour" I cant help to hide my smile and roll my eyes at the same time :P
Then of course we had clubs... Gawd, I had to pitch for the other group, I didnt want to pitch actually. Ms. A told me to pitch so that I could enhance my pitching skills...[hay naku...] I really don't know what to do anymore. As time passes by my eagerness for pitching really is passing by. Is it because I was tense and pressured last year that i was able to show a very good performance? Or...I dont know...
Anyway, yesterday was the try-outs for softball. I had a hard time because of my being nearsighted...I didnt knew that they were there at the field. I thought i didnt see any yellow house members:P How stupid of me. When I came, *laughs* they asked if i am in the house of purmassuri aka yellow house...so i said yes. They suddenly said "Saviour! Saviour" I cant help to hide my smile and roll my eyes at the same time :P
Then of course we had clubs... Gawd, I had to pitch for the other group, I didnt want to pitch actually. Ms. A told me to pitch so that I could enhance my pitching skills...[hay naku...] I really don't know what to do anymore. As time passes by my eagerness for pitching really is passing by. Is it because I was tense and pressured last year that i was able to show a very good performance? Or...I dont know...
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home