*another sigh* Why do I keep on sighing? *scratches head* Never mind. Let's not dwell on that. I might go bonkers if I did.
I might as well consider myself useless this sunday. Nothing to do... well I think so. With no homework left undone...I hope Im right. With nothing more to study...I dont want to think about it. The computer just needs me...thats more I like it.
What did I do all day? Well technically, nothing, if you mean school-related. Just hanged around the computer, reading stuff. Walking in front of our house being tailed by my 2 cats. Well thats a Kamille to yah. Just a boooring girl...
How I wish I could experience some sort of adventure during the day. The ones you usually see at television and read at books. That would be fun, hm? Risking everything including you life would be fun! Well, I think it is. I just want to be free! If I could just do anything without being watched and secured. Well, you know what I could do. *grins* Doing all sorts of adventure-related! Especially near to nature! RainForests, Oceans, Mountains...You name it!
This entry is going nowhere. Might as well end it ...and Im off to Fanfiction!!
I might as well consider myself useless this sunday. Nothing to do... well I think so. With no homework left undone...I hope Im right. With nothing more to study...I dont want to think about it. The computer just needs me...thats more I like it.
What did I do all day? Well technically, nothing, if you mean school-related. Just hanged around the computer, reading stuff. Walking in front of our house being tailed by my 2 cats. Well thats a Kamille to yah. Just a boooring girl...
How I wish I could experience some sort of adventure during the day. The ones you usually see at television and read at books. That would be fun, hm? Risking everything including you life would be fun! Well, I think it is. I just want to be free! If I could just do anything without being watched and secured. Well, you know what I could do. *grins* Doing all sorts of adventure-related! Especially near to nature! RainForests, Oceans, Mountains...You name it!
This entry is going nowhere. Might as well end it ...and Im off to Fanfiction!!
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home