Damn it Kamille! You shouldn't be here! You shouldn't be here!! You should be studying for a test in English!! You're forbidden on using this computer for just the sake of using it!
Forbidden by myself of course.
Oh my, I'm gonna lose my mind if I'm going to continue this nonsense.
So why am I forbidden? Well, I'm actually cramming as of the moment. I dont know why I didnt do any of my homeworks! Im just carried away by my eagerness on finishing some reading material about Moony of course.
Argggh!
Do I have to pass a News and Commentary in AP? Do we have to? I thought we were finish with it for this Quarter?
I have to study for English! Im not going to fail this test!
Forbidden by myself of course.
Oh my, I'm gonna lose my mind if I'm going to continue this nonsense.
So why am I forbidden? Well, I'm actually cramming as of the moment. I dont know why I didnt do any of my homeworks! Im just carried away by my eagerness on finishing some reading material about Moony of course.
Argggh!
Do I have to pass a News and Commentary in AP? Do we have to? I thought we were finish with it for this Quarter?
I have to study for English! Im not going to fail this test!
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home