*laughs demonically* I will definitely fail AP!!
We werent able to reach our homes early...well the usual time. Because of a stupid 5th grader!! Oh well. I was supposed to be at home...sleeping...by 1 30 but no.... I had to endure the stupidness of that 5th grader! I was sleeping by 2 15!! Waaah! Unfair! I should have had a longer sleeping time!
Oh...go to hell AP! Some parts in the book havent been discussed yet!
And my concentration was destroyed because I began singing and...you dont want to hear me sing....And started drumming the beat with my recorder! Then...It just sank into me slowly that I cant remember anything! So here I am...
Hmm...I wonder if I could upload my singing voice so you could all hear my craziness eh? Well its not what you can call a singing voice...its more of a shouting....near to singing voice.
BLAH!! APPPP!!! I will see you among the blazing flames of hell!!
We werent able to reach our homes early...well the usual time. Because of a stupid 5th grader!! Oh well. I was supposed to be at home...sleeping...by 1 30 but no.... I had to endure the stupidness of that 5th grader! I was sleeping by 2 15!! Waaah! Unfair! I should have had a longer sleeping time!
Oh...go to hell AP! Some parts in the book havent been discussed yet!
And my concentration was destroyed because I began singing and...you dont want to hear me sing....And started drumming the beat with my recorder! Then...It just sank into me slowly that I cant remember anything! So here I am...
Hmm...I wonder if I could upload my singing voice so you could all hear my craziness eh? Well its not what you can call a singing voice...its more of a shouting....near to singing voice.
BLAH!! APPPP!!! I will see you among the blazing flames of hell!!
citius, altius, fortius!

6 Comments:
upload it then.
btw, where the hell are you?
-from the person na laging nakakalimot magsign ng nick nya.
Ei! Im so so sorry! Ang sobrang tagal akong di nakapagonline! nasa net cafe lang kasi ako e. Hope you guys are doing well!
Ciao!
-sanggol
sabay pa pala tayong nagcacafe na lang. nasira ba pc mo?
langya talaga!!! Ala kaming dialtone anoooo! Pray ka naman oh! ;)
alang dialtone? ilang weeks na yan ha. magreklamo na kayo sa phone company nyo.
tsaka bakit di ka nagpopost ng bagong entry dito? pede ka naman magpost kahit nasa cafe lang. *stares at the icy kam (unti-unting natutunaw.... ismee laughs)*
Bwahaha! Tinatamad akong mag ano sa cafe...anyway...meron na kaming dialtone! pero nasira yung linya ng telepono malapit dun sa ginagamit kong pc e...
Post a Comment
<< Home