So *claps hands together* its time for my blog entry again!...Im just bored to death actually.
Had a hectic week...as if it really changes. We have been given a lot of school work to do...as usual. Slept late...not because of those schoolworks, I just felt like sleeping late. Thinking. 'Day' Dreaming. Pondering... About a lot of things. But most of them are just about the life that I wish to have my hands on. Yeah, I know...Quite weird. Ive been wishing of a life free of school. My life would definitely be different without school. Why can't they just stick to the basics in life? Like what they do during the pre-spanish period. But still dont want to live a very primitive life. And as if we need those algebraic equations after college.
Just a simple life would do it. Why can't people just remain stupid and unconcerned about the things around them. Do they really have to do things that seemed impossible during the time of Adam and Eve? Yeah I know its quite funny if you would think about it. But I really just want a life that very different from my life right now. I want to do things that I think I can't really do. You need to pass this test, take this course, have this certain score.
Life is just hard nowadays...Yet years and years ago...even without all the technology that we have right now...people were able to live a comfortable and peaceful life. Technology is just rising and rising. And it seemed that it will never stop. Maybe in the next couple of decades, we're in a world that is really not meant to be. And it might never return to its original beauty and fullness. And all of us would regret doing all these things...
Had a hectic week...as if it really changes. We have been given a lot of school work to do...as usual. Slept late...not because of those schoolworks, I just felt like sleeping late. Thinking. 'Day' Dreaming. Pondering... About a lot of things. But most of them are just about the life that I wish to have my hands on. Yeah, I know...Quite weird. Ive been wishing of a life free of school. My life would definitely be different without school. Why can't they just stick to the basics in life? Like what they do during the pre-spanish period. But still dont want to live a very primitive life. And as if we need those algebraic equations after college.
Just a simple life would do it. Why can't people just remain stupid and unconcerned about the things around them. Do they really have to do things that seemed impossible during the time of Adam and Eve? Yeah I know its quite funny if you would think about it. But I really just want a life that very different from my life right now. I want to do things that I think I can't really do. You need to pass this test, take this course, have this certain score.
Life is just hard nowadays...Yet years and years ago...even without all the technology that we have right now...people were able to live a comfortable and peaceful life. Technology is just rising and rising. And it seemed that it will never stop. Maybe in the next couple of decades, we're in a world that is really not meant to be. And it might never return to its original beauty and fullness. And all of us would regret doing all these things...
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
hmm... medio nasa pondering mood ka ngayon ah...
Post a Comment
<< Home