So yeah. A week has passed. Those endless nights of hecticness is finally over...or is it just the beginning? From all these lunch-less days because of those damn schoolworks...I lost 5 pounds! *laughs* Maybe I should continue this? lol
I have been assigned on designing the invition card to our beloved TIC for the much awaited *roll eyes* boy-girl interaction. I already have this idea...but i dont think its applicable. lol And I still have to draw it...cartoon-like. So its cute! But Im not good with animals....Gotta get it done....someday. lol
And yeah. Yesterday was the most hilarious day ever! We ate like there's no tomorrow! The people are already heading off towards the auditorium...and we havent eaten yet! So we "hungrily" ate Krisel's lunch....haha. It was fried rice with chicken... We didnt care if were sharing the same spoon [which is already fine with us...pinoys] and eating the chicken with our fingerssss! BWAHA! were weird. And our teacher was already getting angry!
My randomness:
Im hungry
Im having an headache
I want to play a pokemon game on my gameboooy!
Im craving for french fries from Mcdo
I have been assigned on designing the invition card to our beloved TIC for the much awaited *roll eyes* boy-girl interaction. I already have this idea...but i dont think its applicable. lol And I still have to draw it...cartoon-like. So its cute! But Im not good with animals....Gotta get it done....someday. lol
And yeah. Yesterday was the most hilarious day ever! We ate like there's no tomorrow! The people are already heading off towards the auditorium...and we havent eaten yet! So we "hungrily" ate Krisel's lunch....haha. It was fried rice with chicken... We didnt care if were sharing the same spoon [which is already fine with us...pinoys] and eating the chicken with our fingerssss! BWAHA! were weird. And our teacher was already getting angry!
My randomness:
Im hungry
Im having an headache
I want to play a pokemon game on my gameboooy!
Im craving for french fries from Mcdo
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home