Damn it! I feel like a big pile of shit! And I mean a big pile!! What kind of friend am I? I cant even lighten up her mood!! I dont know... I made someone feel much depressed than she should be.. I cant say anything to make her feel a little bit happy! I cant even give her a sensible advice about her problem! God, I feel so terrible. She was asking me to tell something... anything...but how could i possibly say something...nice...or happy...when she's feeling the exact opposite?? Well, she's not actually expecting much advice from me...But still! I still need to say something! Comforting words...But I just cant...I dont know what to say during that time... I was so speechless!! She's just asking me to be there...but...i really feel that i needed to say something....something that will cheer her up... but nothing worked... I wasnt able to perform my 'duty' as a friend...
I hate it when I cant say anything...when I cant do anything about someone's problem...when I cant even lighten their burden...I hate it when I become so useless to others...Like now...
I hate it when I cant say anything...when I cant do anything about someone's problem...when I cant even lighten their burden...I hate it when I become so useless to others...Like now...
citius, altius, fortius!

3 Comments:
comforting someone doesn't necessarily mean you have to say a lot of things or advices. you can even comfort a friend just by holding her hand without saying a word. bale kung saan ka mas comfortable dun ka.
uh...the main problem is...were actually chatting on ym...so you get the idea how awkward the 'silence' is. ;p
and you forgot to sign your name again.
Why dont use blogger instead of xanga? *Grins*
oh... k. yeah i always forget kasi napipress ko na yung publish eh. - ismee
Post a Comment
<< Home