Got our report cards today. I dunno...Im not that satisfied with what I saw. I know some of you may think that Im going bonkers or something...since my lowest grade is 89. Damn it! Why can our teacher in Pinoy be...normal for once! I know Im exaggerating...a bit. But damn, I just want to push her off a cliff or something.
And now...I really dont know if I should be thankful with our current teacher! Since...We didnt actually learn anything from our teacher last year... We were full of group reports and acting! For goodness sake! Were not an acting club! Even though she's the moderator of that club...it doesnt mean she could just make our classroom into one!! Grrr...
Now, we have an additional assignment in Pinoy!! How I wish our teacher would really encounter some sort of accident! Why cant she be considerate even for just one day?? Our fair is already on friday, damn it! Give us a damn breaaaak!
Anyway, enough of this nonsense. My time here is only limited to 3pm...need to do that pinoy hw...damn....
And now...I really dont know if I should be thankful with our current teacher! Since...We didnt actually learn anything from our teacher last year... We were full of group reports and acting! For goodness sake! Were not an acting club! Even though she's the moderator of that club...it doesnt mean she could just make our classroom into one!! Grrr...
Now, we have an additional assignment in Pinoy!! How I wish our teacher would really encounter some sort of accident! Why cant she be considerate even for just one day?? Our fair is already on friday, damn it! Give us a damn breaaaak!
Anyway, enough of this nonsense. My time here is only limited to 3pm...need to do that pinoy hw...damn....
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home