*sigh* After weeks of no internet...i took advantage of the whole weekend plus a new netcard! Even though I had nothing to do on the net...I didnt care...as long as Im online...Im alive...This is my life...next to softball of course...
Softball...Its so hard to play if Im not in the mood to play. Even if days and weeks before I have been so so so excited for fridays to come...even with just the thought of it makes me tingle with glee. It makes me smile like Ive been free for the first time...like a child licking his ice cream greedily...I really dont know why softball has this certain effect on me. Im not really that of a professional material. Im just a player who does nothing but run after the ball. Im clumsy...Im stupid...Yet despite all of these stupidness...I love it. I love softball... But I really dont know...I cant understand why I feel this way towards softball...its as if my problems..all my worries are gone...But yet...there are times that softball is the main reason for my worries. Its weird isnt it? My mind runs a little bit different every time softball comes to mind. Its the source of my joys...and my worries...
Im having a hard time with this pc...I dont know why this overwrite thingy gets activated or something...Because of it...I cant type on blogger properly... Is there any shortcut key to deactivate this?
Oh damn. Report card will be given to us tomorrow. Well, it should have been given today. But why bother? We're half day tomorrow anyway...
Dont mind what I will write here below...its just for a certain person...
Oi ismee!! Mag online ka naman! Kung kelan ako online...kung kelan okay na net connection ko...dun ka pa wala! Please ipa ayos mo na yang pc mo! Para di ka na magmomotorsiklo papuntang net cafe! Ha? Miss na kita e!!! Hinahanap ka na rin nila ate pen at ate chay... Kung di ka mag oonline...Im gonna fry your manoooook!!! *grins*
Softball...Its so hard to play if Im not in the mood to play. Even if days and weeks before I have been so so so excited for fridays to come...even with just the thought of it makes me tingle with glee. It makes me smile like Ive been free for the first time...like a child licking his ice cream greedily...I really dont know why softball has this certain effect on me. Im not really that of a professional material. Im just a player who does nothing but run after the ball. Im clumsy...Im stupid...Yet despite all of these stupidness...I love it. I love softball... But I really dont know...I cant understand why I feel this way towards softball...its as if my problems..all my worries are gone...But yet...there are times that softball is the main reason for my worries. Its weird isnt it? My mind runs a little bit different every time softball comes to mind. Its the source of my joys...and my worries...
Im having a hard time with this pc...I dont know why this overwrite thingy gets activated or something...Because of it...I cant type on blogger properly... Is there any shortcut key to deactivate this?
Oh damn. Report card will be given to us tomorrow. Well, it should have been given today. But why bother? We're half day tomorrow anyway...
Dont mind what I will write here below...its just for a certain person...
Oi ismee!! Mag online ka naman! Kung kelan ako online...kung kelan okay na net connection ko...dun ka pa wala! Please ipa ayos mo na yang pc mo! Para di ka na magmomotorsiklo papuntang net cafe! Ha? Miss na kita e!!! Hinahanap ka na rin nila ate pen at ate chay... Kung di ka mag oonline...Im gonna fry your manoooook!!! *grins*
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaha!
Post a Comment
<< Home