*sigh* Here I go again. I really want to learn how to use html...and even better...ccs...But I just cant understand the tutorials here on the net! I need visuals or something in order to fully understand how it goes...
I really envy those who are capable of making one...But I do not...I repeat I do not envy those who doesnt know how to make a proper and presentable website.. Even I can make a presentable layout...but the problem is...I dont know how to apply html/ccs to layouts...Stupid me. Some people my age are so...professional when it comes to webdesigning...
Check this site out... http://aa2007.tk I hate to admit that the creator of this site is one of my batchmates...And not a good one at that... Its...so...grrr...Check it out for yourself and you'll know what I mean...
Grrr...I want to learn more about html!! Not only the basics of it! I hate it being me...especially if I cant do it....properly...
I really envy those who are capable of making one...But I do not...I repeat I do not envy those who doesnt know how to make a proper and presentable website.. Even I can make a presentable layout...but the problem is...I dont know how to apply html/ccs to layouts...Stupid me. Some people my age are so...professional when it comes to webdesigning...
Check this site out... http://aa2007.tk I hate to admit that the creator of this site is one of my batchmates...And not a good one at that... Its...so...grrr...Check it out for yourself and you'll know what I mean...
Grrr...I want to learn more about html!! Not only the basics of it! I hate it being me...especially if I cant do it....properly...
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home