While staring at my blog a while ago...I cant help but be struck by what's written on the description of this blog. It really is the right description. Maybe you misunderstood who the howling werewolf actually is...its not me...Im the source of the 'howls of the night'...this blog is the howling werewolf. I know you may find it utterly strange...But if you really put your mind into it...It does really apply to my current situation...doesnt it? Whatever my situation is right now...
Anyway, Im tired of this green look...But I cant help it...I dont know how to use html...Reading those tutorials is giving me a terrible headache...
Our fair is fast approaching!!!
Anyway, Im tired of this green look...But I cant help it...I dont know how to use html...Reading those tutorials is giving me a terrible headache...
Our fair is fast approaching!!!
citius, altius, fortius!

2 Comments:
I never thought you could write something like this! Yes our fair is fast approaching, but will you stop sighing? I'm amazed kam. Really amazed! You're such a good writer considering you're only a kid!Lol! You're really into writting more of these blogs...and I think I'm going to be addicted with this blog...I was too lazy to keep a diary. Ehehe!!!
I dont know if I should be flattered on what you said or should I feel insulted... I like sighing! You mean it? With my blog?! lol...or your blog?
Post a Comment
<< Home