[8:06 pm, Dec. 3]
Ive got no more hours left in my internet card. That's why Im using old reliable notepad here to put my thoughts into words, so to speak.
Had been a boring day. Nothing to do but the usual stuff... computer, tv, bed, HP and food. Since internet is out of the list... Ive been keeping myself busy with food. Damn. Ive been eating a lot already since this afternoon...and it seems that the bunch of food I ate still wont satisfy my bottomless stomach. Grr... And Im craving for more! Damn this...
What a nice stormy day were having...not a bunch of rain fell throughout the afternoon!! Well, we were able to experience the wrath of typhoon yoyong last night... In which it even caused a black out around midnight...and in which I was the only one awake in the whole house... Had to stop reading book four of HP because of that... And when I was about to drift on to slumber...a friend texted me complaining that they too were having a black out...and she wont be able to finish last night's episode of a chinovela she's watching [Lovers in Paris]... So shallow....*shakes head**ducks from the evil glares of some readers*
My mother's finally here...I'll go ask for an internet card...Im sure she has one hidden inside her wallet...
[8:37]
*heavy sigh* I guess not... I cant find one anywhere! But im absolutely positive that there's one somewhere in this house! I actually saw it when she gave the previous card to me... I wonder where it disappear to...
I guess... Im off to HP reading again...and eating....
Post this one if I got the time...and the internet card...
Ive got no more hours left in my internet card. That's why Im using old reliable notepad here to put my thoughts into words, so to speak.
Had been a boring day. Nothing to do but the usual stuff... computer, tv, bed, HP and food. Since internet is out of the list... Ive been keeping myself busy with food. Damn. Ive been eating a lot already since this afternoon...and it seems that the bunch of food I ate still wont satisfy my bottomless stomach. Grr... And Im craving for more! Damn this...
What a nice stormy day were having...not a bunch of rain fell throughout the afternoon!! Well, we were able to experience the wrath of typhoon yoyong last night... In which it even caused a black out around midnight...and in which I was the only one awake in the whole house... Had to stop reading book four of HP because of that... And when I was about to drift on to slumber...a friend texted me complaining that they too were having a black out...and she wont be able to finish last night's episode of a chinovela she's watching [Lovers in Paris]... So shallow....*shakes head**ducks from the evil glares of some readers*
My mother's finally here...I'll go ask for an internet card...Im sure she has one hidden inside her wallet...
[8:37]
*heavy sigh* I guess not... I cant find one anywhere! But im absolutely positive that there's one somewhere in this house! I actually saw it when she gave the previous card to me... I wonder where it disappear to...
I guess... Im off to HP reading again...and eating....
Post this one if I got the time...and the internet card...
citius, altius, fortius!

2 Comments:
koreanovela di chinovela!
magkapareho na rin yun! *belat* I dont see any difference anyway...hehe...pareho pa ring singkit ang mga mata nila...;p bleh
Post a Comment
<< Home