Christmas break has finally starteeed! *applause is heard* It looks like Ive taken my first advantage of this break.. since I just woke up a few minutes ago. And its what... 4:20pm right now?!
Almost all my worries are over.. Ha! I didnt continue on my supposed gifts for my friends... I think it would be alright to blab it here since Ive given an alternative gift already... I was planning on making a keychain...that has their initials on it...and for my softball friends... a personalized ball and I was hoping to put their name on it... I know its hard to do... Kaya nga hindi ko na tinuloy eh!!
Now? I am going to relax the whole christmas break! and wait for the last minute to do my assignments..
*****
Did you know that Jan3 is when our classes will resume? How evil can one get?! And some teachers were suggesting Jan5...but no...our admin didnt approve of that. They said the end of the school year will be pushed to middle of April... Ano ba naman ang difference ng dalawang araw diba?? And even though Jan3 had been picked...we will still be seeing each other after Mahal na araw... Napakasaya talaga ng buhay ng isang Assumptionista...
Almost all my worries are over.. Ha! I didnt continue on my supposed gifts for my friends... I think it would be alright to blab it here since Ive given an alternative gift already... I was planning on making a keychain...that has their initials on it...and for my softball friends... a personalized ball and I was hoping to put their name on it... I know its hard to do... Kaya nga hindi ko na tinuloy eh!!
Now? I am going to relax the whole christmas break! and wait for the last minute to do my assignments..
*****
Did you know that Jan3 is when our classes will resume? How evil can one get?! And some teachers were suggesting Jan5...but no...our admin didnt approve of that. They said the end of the school year will be pushed to middle of April... Ano ba naman ang difference ng dalawang araw diba?? And even though Jan3 had been picked...we will still be seeing each other after Mahal na araw... Napakasaya talaga ng buhay ng isang Assumptionista...
citius, altius, fortius!

2 Comments:
musta nga pala ang may crush sayo =P
hehehe
^^^ i second the motion (este question). lol
Post a Comment
<< Home