Damn it! Why do you always happen to do that whenever Im posting my entry!! It took me around 15 minutes to finish that!! Damn it! And Im having a hard time recalling what exactly was supposed to be written here!! This isnt supposed to be the one you should be reading! Because just seconds after pressing that 'publish post' down there you happened to disconnect!!
Damn it.. I hate it when that happens...
Yes. It does occur to me quite regularly... when I happened to highlight and ctrl+c the whole damn entry!! And why does have to be right now?! Why not when Im having those useless and nonsense times?!
Its so damn frustrating...
Damn it.. I hate it when that happens...
Yes. It does occur to me quite regularly... when I happened to highlight and ctrl+c the whole damn entry!! And why does have to be right now?! Why not when Im having those useless and nonsense times?!
Its so damn frustrating...
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home