Damn. I can't clearly see the sensible reason behind my insomia. Or in other words, my stubborness to stay awake. Well I can see my own reason to stay awake though. Well, I dont need to state the obvious. I know you know what Im referring to.
I know.. I know.. Im being stubborn again. Ive been told to at least sleep early.. early for me anyway. I don't know why. But I really am enjoying reading those. Majority of our Christmas break have been dedicated on that particular activity which I havent quite enjoyed years back.
Now, I can't stop myself from doing it. After reading one fanfic I tend to crave for another one. I dont care if its over a hundred pages. I actually welcome those novel-type fanfics. It has been a part of me already. Part of my being actually. And once you break the connection its hard to do things you normally do. Yes, it's simple weird.. absurd if you would prefer that.
I want to do things normal for a change. Normal for me anyway. Ive been staying in front of this pc for too long now. I must really detach myself from reading. Now, I can hardly acknowledge the world around me. The world which I forced myself not to take part in. The world which is starting to have an unfamiliar aura to it. The world that I took for granted.
I really should try and be normal for a change.
I know.. I know.. Im being stubborn again. Ive been told to at least sleep early.. early for me anyway. I don't know why. But I really am enjoying reading those. Majority of our Christmas break have been dedicated on that particular activity which I havent quite enjoyed years back.
Now, I can't stop myself from doing it. After reading one fanfic I tend to crave for another one. I dont care if its over a hundred pages. I actually welcome those novel-type fanfics. It has been a part of me already. Part of my being actually. And once you break the connection its hard to do things you normally do. Yes, it's simple weird.. absurd if you would prefer that.
I want to do things normal for a change. Normal for me anyway. Ive been staying in front of this pc for too long now. I must really detach myself from reading. Now, I can hardly acknowledge the world around me. The world which I forced myself not to take part in. The world which is starting to have an unfamiliar aura to it. The world that I took for granted.
I really should try and be normal for a change.
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
2:15 AM!!! you're really trying to kill yourself aren't you? hay nako............ di na ko magtataka kung mas malaki na yung eye bag mo kesa kay ms. esguerra. gud luck nalang at TAKE CARE!
Post a Comment
<< Home