Damn. Im having a difficult time in keeping track of the day. And sleeping early... late if you prefer... is definitely not helping me one bit! I should really revert to my normal.. if not normal, my usual sleeping habit. Its driving me insane! Strangely enough, it is. Maybe a few minutes here will be enough. Thought you would like to know what happened to me for most of the time.
I assumed that even I slept late last night.. or rather hours ago.. I still be able to at least wake up at around noon. It seemed that my body needed the rest more rather than my mind, so I woke up 2 hours after I assumed it will be. Again, I went straight to my room and opened this computer and continued reading what was left of the fanfic. I just finished it a few minutes ago. So I guess you can presume how long the fanfic actually is given the fact that Ive been reading that for at least 2-3 days already. And I do not take long breaks in between my reading, mind you.
I guess that's it. Im hoping that our previous plan will be taken into action. Hopefully, Krisel can drop by tomorrow to be able to stuff our dissected frog.
I assumed that even I slept late last night.. or rather hours ago.. I still be able to at least wake up at around noon. It seemed that my body needed the rest more rather than my mind, so I woke up 2 hours after I assumed it will be. Again, I went straight to my room and opened this computer and continued reading what was left of the fanfic. I just finished it a few minutes ago. So I guess you can presume how long the fanfic actually is given the fact that Ive been reading that for at least 2-3 days already. And I do not take long breaks in between my reading, mind you.
I guess that's it. Im hoping that our previous plan will be taken into action. Hopefully, Krisel can drop by tomorrow to be able to stuff our dissected frog.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home