God, its 10:40 in the damn morning and someone there outside is having concert with the bloody farm animals!! Damn it... Why can't she leave us some peace and quiet for a change! Ive been hearing them screaming their hearts out for the whole day already since the start of our christmas breaaak!!! Now... she's a he... *Answers back to the singer* Buti alam mo.. Nawawala ka nga! Nawawala nga ang isip mo!
Anyway, *beams at self* I actually for the first time in the whole duration of my Christmas vacation woke up early without feeling dizzy!! Haha! *wow, and you are proud of it? damn, you are so shallow dude* Yes I am definitely proud of it! Who wouldnt anyway?
I.will.not.get.distracted.by.the.little.devil.posing.as.my.little.voice.in.my.head.
It actually surprised me to see that under the Christmas tree when we came back from the mass last night. But it never occurred to me that that was a christmas present! *slams head* Stupid me.. And it so happened that that was for me!! It really surprised me actually. My mother had been wanting me to guess actually about their gift for me..
Now my schedule wont be revolving around only reading fanfics anymore. I will have something more productive to do for the rest of the break. And that is to learn how the play the bloody guitar!
Anyway, *beams at self* I actually for the first time in the whole duration of my Christmas vacation woke up early without feeling dizzy!! Haha! *wow, and you are proud of it? damn, you are so shallow dude* Yes I am definitely proud of it! Who wouldnt anyway?
I.will.not.get.distracted.by.the.little.devil.posing.as.my.little.voice.in.my.head.
It actually surprised me to see that under the Christmas tree when we came back from the mass last night. But it never occurred to me that that was a christmas present! *slams head* Stupid me.. And it so happened that that was for me!! It really surprised me actually. My mother had been wanting me to guess actually about their gift for me..
Now my schedule wont be revolving around only reading fanfics anymore. I will have something more productive to do for the rest of the break. And that is to learn how the play the bloody guitar!
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
it would hurt your fingers at first. but it's cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home