I know I should be doing something else that is way more important than being online.
I know I shouldn't be here wasting my time.
I know I shouldn't be cramming.
I know I should be studying biology right now.
I know I should've studied in advance given the 2 days of no classes.
I know Im being a jerk.
I know I hate this feeling of uncertainty.
I know I hate cramming.
Yet, I don't know why I'm doing it.
I don't know why I am continuing this bad habit.
I don't know why...I'm here...being a jerk...not studying...
But I'm certain about one thing...Im not the only one doing it.
******
Man, that's a weird post. ;p
I know I shouldn't be here wasting my time.
I know I shouldn't be cramming.
I know I should be studying biology right now.
I know I should've studied in advance given the 2 days of no classes.
I know Im being a jerk.
I know I hate this feeling of uncertainty.
I know I hate cramming.
Yet, I don't know why I'm doing it.
I don't know why I am continuing this bad habit.
I don't know why...I'm here...being a jerk...not studying...
But I'm certain about one thing...Im not the only one doing it.
******
Man, that's a weird post. ;p
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home