Its annoying, really. Im here in front of my pc. Enjoying the limited time that I have. Then my mother and brother came barging in my room asking for help. Its just annoying. I dont want to be disturb..especially if the reason is just so shallow. His assignment is just easy...similes and metaphors... and he can't do it on his own? And my mother is asking help from me? For goodness sake...And he goes on complaining that he has so many homeworks to do! Damn. Why can't he just stop complaining and be done with it? And he has no common sense really. Why would he pick a salawakain that's hard to comprehend and interpret?! And he goes on ranting that he worked hard on that piece of shit. *shakes head* Little brother...really annoying...
MUST.IGNORE.BROTHER.
*****
Im not really in the mood to study. I've drained all my brain cell's energy in our algeb test a while ago... Caused a terrible headache that lasted throughout the afternoon...
Hmm.. What to look forward tomorrow... Ha! Dissection of frogs!! Show no mercy...*laughs evilly while holding the scalpel*
MUST.IGNORE.BROTHER.
*****
Im not really in the mood to study. I've drained all my brain cell's energy in our algeb test a while ago... Caused a terrible headache that lasted throughout the afternoon...
Hmm.. What to look forward tomorrow... Ha! Dissection of frogs!! Show no mercy...*laughs evilly while holding the scalpel*
*****
It looks like Im gonna study for english after all... I'm reading from online resources. I got tired of the book.
*****
I dont know if you've noticed...but I changed the description *points upward* I know its kinda lame... Not good with those stuff...
*****
A while ago during AK class... Another boring period. But 5 minutes before the bell rang MsA asked us to bring out our colored bond paper...As if there are any... And asked us to do our origami... Buti na lang nagpaturo ako during recess! And at midpoint of making it... well it was when MsA was actually counting backwards already... I decided on making it into a fish instead of that hard-to-do flower. I need to ask help from the other end of the classroom... "Kishiaaa! Pano nga uli yung flower?! Ha? Ganito? Tapos??" Then when it was my turn to be graded... "Fish ba yan? Very Good!" Tama ba yun? lol. While my other groupmates who still insisted on the flower got... "Ano naman yan?! Bulaklak nga ba tawag dyan?! Nalantang flower na yan e!!"
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
ganon din ako with my brother..... my dad comes into my room asking about synonyms at nagagalit ako kasi sobrang easy ang homework ng brother ko at di niya gets!! argh!! di rin gets ng dad ko... hay naku!! n he wants me to give him the answers.... bleh...
Post a Comment
<< Home