Ive been getting stupid lately.*slaps head* Is this what I get from being locked up from the outside world?! That... I just forgot my dentist appointment this month?! Damn... I thought it was today! Today the twenty-first of December! All the while I thought it was today... and my mom thought it was on the twenty-third?! It was supposed to be tomorrow the twenty-second!! Damn... the world is really getting weirder and weirder as time passes.. really *shakes head*
Hmm... Im becoming a night person... Is that even the right term?! I just confuse myself with the terms...light sleeper...morning person... So am I a night person?... Is there even a term for one?! Whatever the term... I guess you get the idea right? I guess Im getting insomia again...am I? Sleeping at around 2 in the morning and waking up at noon!! Argh...staying up until some ungodly hour! Good I havent stayed up late till 3am!! *shakes head* nevertheless, I will still remain the coward person that I am! *grins sheepishly*
Hmm... Im becoming a night person... Is that even the right term?! I just confuse myself with the terms...light sleeper...morning person... So am I a night person?... Is there even a term for one?! Whatever the term... I guess you get the idea right? I guess Im getting insomia again...am I? Sleeping at around 2 in the morning and waking up at noon!! Argh...staying up until some ungodly hour! Good I havent stayed up late till 3am!! *shakes head* nevertheless, I will still remain the coward person that I am! *grins sheepishly*
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home