Ive been pondering whether I'll turn this device off and go to sleep or continue being online.. *nods* Yep, still pondering even at this time of night. I guess I'll blog first before going on to dreamland..
Now my cousin is around.. whom I suddenly became uncomfortable to be with. I don't know. Her sudden marriage months ago and her current pregnancy is kinda making our... or rather the atmosphere around me became uncomfortable. Yes, she's my cousin and I guess were the closest in our 'side' of the family. Still, Im having a hard time going back to our relationship before that.
I know she's regretting the early marriage. But mind you, she didnt go and get married because she got herself pregnant or anyting. I guess it's the effect of 'unguided' love? Love can make one extremely stupid, really. It would be really harsh of me to say that she was stupid to get married at a young age.. But I just can't help it. Of course, no one knows of my opinion regarding that matter.
They were just rushing things. And I dont know the specific reason behind the hasty decision. It just annoys me that they can't just wait for the proper time to get married.. to sort things out whether they would really be able to go through it all after it.. whether they were just blinded by this so called emotion...
One thing's for sure... I wouldn't rush things like my cousin did... If the boy Im going with can't wait.. then he can go to hell for all I care! If we both love each other, he won't care to wait even though it would take years before the marriage could take place!
I can't believe I'm talking about things like this...*shakes head*
Now my cousin is around.. whom I suddenly became uncomfortable to be with. I don't know. Her sudden marriage months ago and her current pregnancy is kinda making our... or rather the atmosphere around me became uncomfortable. Yes, she's my cousin and I guess were the closest in our 'side' of the family. Still, Im having a hard time going back to our relationship before that.
I know she's regretting the early marriage. But mind you, she didnt go and get married because she got herself pregnant or anyting. I guess it's the effect of 'unguided' love? Love can make one extremely stupid, really. It would be really harsh of me to say that she was stupid to get married at a young age.. But I just can't help it. Of course, no one knows of my opinion regarding that matter.
They were just rushing things. And I dont know the specific reason behind the hasty decision. It just annoys me that they can't just wait for the proper time to get married.. to sort things out whether they would really be able to go through it all after it.. whether they were just blinded by this so called emotion...
One thing's for sure... I wouldn't rush things like my cousin did... If the boy Im going with can't wait.. then he can go to hell for all I care! If we both love each other, he won't care to wait even though it would take years before the marriage could take place!
I can't believe I'm talking about things like this...*shakes head*
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home