Ive just decided on taking a short break before continuing with my...*ahem* obsession with fanfictions... But surprisingly enough, Ive taken a liking in reading Snape/Harry centered fanfics since most of the moony fanfictions havent been updated lately...Not as a pairing, mind you. That would really disturb me... Yep *nods*, He may be the greasy git that others have known and hated...But in the fanfics Ive read.. he's quite the opposite, really. Just a father-son relationship would satisfy me... But speaking of some other neglected werewolf...I wouldnt mind reading Remus/Harry pairings.. *grins* And Sev [feeling close na pala] wont still be able to replace Mooooony!
I can't believe I was able to squish this into my tight schedule... my tight schedule which only consists of reading fanfics. *grins*
Ngayon, ako'y nagugutom at walang makitang matinong pagkain upang ako'y mabusog at makontento. Kaya ako'y andito.. nagpipindot ng kung ano ano upang lumabas sa kahong plastik sa harapan ko ang mga gusto kong sabihin dito. At ako'y titigil na dito sapagkat ang aking binabasa ay naghihintay na sa akin...
I can't believe I was able to squish this into my tight schedule... my tight schedule which only consists of reading fanfics. *grins*
Ngayon, ako'y nagugutom at walang makitang matinong pagkain upang ako'y mabusog at makontento. Kaya ako'y andito.. nagpipindot ng kung ano ano upang lumabas sa kahong plastik sa harapan ko ang mga gusto kong sabihin dito. At ako'y titigil na dito sapagkat ang aking binabasa ay naghihintay na sa akin...
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
bakasyon nyo na pala... eh bakit di ka naglogin sa ym ngayon? online pa naman ako....
Post a Comment
<< Home