I dont know what to write here actually. As you guys know now that my schedule circles around reading HP fanfics. And I just want to announce to the whole world that JK Rowling has given us, that is to say those who are HP readers, a very early Christmas present of declaring the release date of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince will be on the 16th of July 2005!!!
Lately, Ive been eating only one meal a day. I know its definitely not healthly. I can actually hear your opinions regarding that matter. Mind you, Im not on a diet. As if I wanted to, really. I just dont feel like eating lunch as to which I wake up at around early afternoon. That's why I cant find the reason to eat lunch. I just wait till we eat dinner to satisfy my hunger.
I guess you were able to recognize the sudden change of color relating to my font eh? Obviously.. Only a blind person wouldnt be able to recognize the change... *Sarcastic arent we now?* That's just a little voice in my head wanting to type here... And will you please knock it off! *You're beginning to become a lunatic also... As if you don't really need the pull of the full moon... You're a fully-fledged lunatic without it!* Hey! I told you to knock it off! Who gave you permission anyway to type your weird opinions here on MY blog!? *hahaha! I just want to remind you that I , your little voice, am also a part of you! Even though I hate to admit the fact that Im part of a lunatic! Just want to get this piece of information into that skull of yours that Im obviously the sensible part!* Oi! Who gave you that idea that you're the sensible one anyway?! If I know... you're just the little devil in MY head posing as the little voice in MY head! *Ouch...that hurts you know! Fine I'll leave you now!* Good riddance!! As if I'll care if you vanished permanently! *Hey! I heard that! /pulls tongue out/* ...And I saw that!
Damn. This is definitely one of my weirdest entries...
citius, altius, fortius!

5 Comments:
light orange ba yung first paragraph mo? and pink yung 2nd tapos dark violet yung 3rd? *just checking* lol
the 3rd one kinda bothered me. LOL. did you skip a meal today?
Haha! You got the first 2 correct :P The 3rd is not dark violet kuya.. its blue!! How color blind can a person get? ;p
You just happened to have a glimpse of me and my little voice quarreling..
Yep..for the past week... :P
omg!! the colors r different!! di ko napansin til it got to the blue!! hahahaha.....
kamster.... ur weird.... talking to urself n all (haha, parang di ko rin ginagawa yun lol!!)
hey, wasn't i the one who told u na lalabas ang book 6 on july 16?? =P
ate cha, I am not denying that you did... ;p
At saka... I got it from the official site! bleh! ;p
peace man! :D
it's not blue noh! yung blue yang nasa left side mo yung mga archives. yan ang blue. kundi yan violet, that's blue violet maybe. basta di sya blue. wag makulit!
btw, merry chris tmas.
hehe.
Post a Comment
<< Home