My fingers are so damn sore from trying to learn how to play the stupid instrument. How the hell will I be able to change chords if my fingers are so damn sore from pressing the strings?! It's so damn sore that I felt like I held on some melted candle!
How I wish I can go online at this very moment. But my cousin is using the damn telephone! That's the reason why I'm using this bloody notepad instead of blogger itself. And she's also the reason why I was able to break from my addiction even for just a couple of hours. She used my computer to go online. Damn! I really don't like her using my computer for internet purposes! I know Im being ridiculous and selfish. I won't mind if she uses my computer for important matters. important matters! and definitely not for her own personal use! Im really itching to remind her that I have more authority over MY computer! Who uses it.. How long it is used.. What programs are used.. should be mine alone to decide and not hers!! She's really getting to my nerves as days pass.
I told you I can make small things into a large matter. Im sorry can't change my attitude ;p I'm really like that. You don't need to remind me about that. Im aware and Im telling you to try not to make me angry ;p You will definitely not like it when Im angry. I can really think of a lot of things when Im not in the mood. Tsk tsk... Imagination does really play a large role in my imagination. *smirks*
Now its nearly 12. My eyes are dying to get some rest and probably sleep. And also my head is against what I want. But I will not sleep yet!! I need to read FANFICS!!
How I wish I can go online at this very moment. But my cousin is using the damn telephone! That's the reason why I'm using this bloody notepad instead of blogger itself. And she's also the reason why I was able to break from my addiction even for just a couple of hours. She used my computer to go online. Damn! I really don't like her using my computer for internet purposes! I know Im being ridiculous and selfish. I won't mind if she uses my computer for important matters. important matters! and definitely not for her own personal use! Im really itching to remind her that I have more authority over MY computer! Who uses it.. How long it is used.. What programs are used.. should be mine alone to decide and not hers!! She's really getting to my nerves as days pass.
I told you I can make small things into a large matter. Im sorry can't change my attitude ;p I'm really like that. You don't need to remind me about that. Im aware and Im telling you to try not to make me angry ;p You will definitely not like it when Im angry. I can really think of a lot of things when Im not in the mood. Tsk tsk... Imagination does really play a large role in my imagination. *smirks*
Now its nearly 12. My eyes are dying to get some rest and probably sleep. And also my head is against what I want. But I will not sleep yet!! I need to read FANFICS!!
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home