Tama bang gamitin ko ang pc ng kapatid ko kahit na mayroon akong sariling pc sa aking kwarto?
I just want to make it clear that I didnt sneak into using his computer okay? Ive got his full permission in using this!
I can't use my own since there's this certain problem regarding the net connection. I think its with the modem... Even though Im connected to the world wide web...its too damn slow!! It wont even open up Yahoo! grrr...
Oh well... At least may isa pa diba?
Before heading off to fanfiction... I'll finish blogging first... Dont want any distraction of some sort *wink*
So Ive magically finished almost all my homeworks... I think so. I dont even know what our homeworks are really... And there's this homework that I dont want to do! Stupid teacher... Magbigay ba naman ng homework sa homeroom? People are getting crzy really... even without the help of the moon...*wink*
So Im alone in this untidy room of my 'big' lil bro... bwaahahhaha! I can hear him now... going up the stairs... its like the sound of drums actually...it's too loud for goodness sake... Maririnig na siya ng buong bayan eh!
So Im a little uncertain about our homeworks for tomorrow... Dont know if there are more... I hope not.
So tomorrow... the only subject that Im going to enjoy is computer... Were going to finish the christmas themed project...Damn...
Christmas...christmas... I have this feeling about xmas now... Its like my old feeling for softball... Yep, you read that right... old feeling... Im a actually bored with softball right now... And I dont know why I'm damned bored with it... Hope I can regain the kilig feeling next year... *sadly smiles*
I still dont have anything to give this christmaaaaas! Damn... Bwiset talaga oh...
I just want to make it clear that I didnt sneak into using his computer okay? Ive got his full permission in using this!
I can't use my own since there's this certain problem regarding the net connection. I think its with the modem... Even though Im connected to the world wide web...its too damn slow!! It wont even open up Yahoo! grrr...
Oh well... At least may isa pa diba?
Before heading off to fanfiction... I'll finish blogging first... Dont want any distraction of some sort *wink*
So Ive magically finished almost all my homeworks... I think so. I dont even know what our homeworks are really... And there's this homework that I dont want to do! Stupid teacher... Magbigay ba naman ng homework sa homeroom? People are getting crzy really... even without the help of the moon...*wink*
So Im alone in this untidy room of my 'big' lil bro... bwaahahhaha! I can hear him now... going up the stairs... its like the sound of drums actually...it's too loud for goodness sake... Maririnig na siya ng buong bayan eh!
So Im a little uncertain about our homeworks for tomorrow... Dont know if there are more... I hope not.
So tomorrow... the only subject that Im going to enjoy is computer... Were going to finish the christmas themed project...Damn...
Christmas...christmas... I have this feeling about xmas now... Its like my old feeling for softball... Yep, you read that right... old feeling... Im a actually bored with softball right now... And I dont know why I'm damned bored with it... Hope I can regain the kilig feeling next year... *sadly smiles*
I still dont have anything to give this christmaaaaas! Damn... Bwiset talaga oh...
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home