Tama bang isuot ko ang red uniform ko kanina kung PE dapat ang sinuot ko? lol. *shakes head* The things you unconsciously do during the mornings....
I have nothing to do. okaaay. Here I go again!!
Maybe I'll cook something later...Im getting hungry...again.
Damn, dont want to have school tomorrow. Because if we have, i need to do the screening test for the quizbee thingy since they are canceling the interactions and will postpone it to january. Hey. I didnt actually want to join the quizbee. Its the only thing I think I can do. Besides I dont have any choice anyway. But hopefully, if ever we have classes, Im going to fail that test...deliberately. Who wants to pass it anyway? They are just getting one representative from each level...and I dont want to be picked. And there are a lot who are way way way smarter than me anyway.
Okay, I think I'll go offline now...nothing to do...nothing to say...
...only...CIAO!
I have nothing to do. okaaay. Here I go again!!
Maybe I'll cook something later...Im getting hungry...again.
Damn, dont want to have school tomorrow. Because if we have, i need to do the screening test for the quizbee thingy since they are canceling the interactions and will postpone it to january. Hey. I didnt actually want to join the quizbee. Its the only thing I think I can do. Besides I dont have any choice anyway. But hopefully, if ever we have classes, Im going to fail that test...deliberately. Who wants to pass it anyway? They are just getting one representative from each level...and I dont want to be picked. And there are a lot who are way way way smarter than me anyway.
Okay, I think I'll go offline now...nothing to do...nothing to say...
...only...CIAO!
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
goodluck sa quizbee =)
Post a Comment
<< Home