This is really a bad habit Im having a hard time to break. I should really do something about it. I hate it when I do things that is utterly inevitable especially if I could have done something more productive! Particularly right now! When I've been given 2 whole weeks to do something practical for a change, here I am doing nothing but read and read fanfics! Without using this computer my state of being will really reach the verge of insanity!
I've been working out on this computer nonstop! From the minute I wake up till the point the roosters starts crowing! And this happens every single day!!
I should really give this computer a break!
Damn. And before, I was startled when the electricity bill came!! No wonder its so damn high! We have been using up high amounts of electricity!!
*holds head* I hope I'll still retain my sanity after breaking my connection with this addiction.
Computer, I give you a break. Guitar, its your turn to beg for a break. *glares*
I've been working out on this computer nonstop! From the minute I wake up till the point the roosters starts crowing! And this happens every single day!!
I should really give this computer a break!
Damn. And before, I was startled when the electricity bill came!! No wonder its so damn high! We have been using up high amounts of electricity!!
*holds head* I hope I'll still retain my sanity after breaking my connection with this addiction.
Computer, I give you a break. Guitar, its your turn to beg for a break. *glares*
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home