Will I blog or not? [Si sandara ba itoh? lol] I guess the answer’s a little obvious now… Damn! I just can’t help to stay away from this pc… even though we have tons of homeworks to do. And even though I just can’t think of anything to blog, rant or rave about…Im still here…blogging [is that even a verb?!] Basta makapagblog e.
Just saw a commercial of KFC… I missed eating there. Tagal na rin e! Gets the imaginary chicken drumstick… You could still see the steam rising from the golden brown chicken! Pulls out the criiiispy chicken skin and dips it in the everybody’s favorite gravy and puts it inside my drooooling mouth…Oh yeahhh! Ang sarap!
Damn, Isn’t it obvious that I’m absolutely writing nonsense here? Oh well. *shrugs*
*starts to sing*
You know I can't smile without you.
I can't smile without you.
I can't laugh! And I can't sing!
I'm finding it hard to do anything!
You know I feel sad when youre sad
I feel glad when youre glad!
If you only knew what Im going thru...
...I just can't smile! ...without you....!
yeah!
Just saw a commercial of KFC… I missed eating there. Tagal na rin e! Gets the imaginary chicken drumstick… You could still see the steam rising from the golden brown chicken! Pulls out the criiiispy chicken skin and dips it in the everybody’s favorite gravy and puts it inside my drooooling mouth…Oh yeahhh! Ang sarap!
Damn, Isn’t it obvious that I’m absolutely writing nonsense here? Oh well. *shrugs*
*starts to sing*
You know I can't smile without you.
I can't smile without you.
I can't laugh! And I can't sing!
I'm finding it hard to do anything!
You know I feel sad when youre sad
I feel glad when youre glad!
If you only knew what Im going thru...
...I just can't smile! ...without you....!
yeah!
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home