Will I even bother answering that question?! Ha ate cha?! Ha ismee?! Im a bit in doubt whether to post my answer here...Wide open for the whole internet world to read!! *opens arms to emphasize* Much having the risk since this blog is more known than my ex-blog..Dont know if I can take the risk of them knowing! Haha! Im actually presenting my answer on a platter under their noses with what I have just said!
I dont really know how to make a cryptic message... I'll try to make one nevertheless...
The person you know...I think she still has... But they said she's just covering it up with someone who looks like me... But Im not so sure about that...Since they...or rather she were just stating her opinion...
And also...lets add 2 to that list! You know what list Im talking about! *laughs* One who is aware of me knowing it...and who also is trying to destroy the feelings she has for me... *shakes heads* And one...that I dont want to talk about since she might read it! Haha!
I just hope that if ever they would pass by my blog... this entry would be buried in the december archive!
I dont really know how to make a cryptic message... I'll try to make one nevertheless...
The person you know...I think she still has... But they said she's just covering it up with someone who looks like me... But Im not so sure about that...Since they...or rather she were just stating her opinion...
And also...lets add 2 to that list! You know what list Im talking about! *laughs* One who is aware of me knowing it...and who also is trying to destroy the feelings she has for me... *shakes heads* And one...that I dont want to talk about since she might read it! Haha!
I just hope that if ever they would pass by my blog... this entry would be buried in the december archive!
citius, altius, fortius!

8 Comments:
ang popular mo naman, kammy! ang daming may crush sayo bwah ha ha ha ha!!
Oh just shut up ate cha! ;p It just so happened that they are from the softball club! bleeeh!
^^ what bata said. may nunal ka ba? :D
hmph! nunal ka diyan! Of course meron! Lahat tayo meron ano! ;p beeeelat. *skips away*
lol. di ko nabasa yung reply mo kay bata when i posted that. late reaction on your reply to bata: PA.LU.SOT. jajajaja!!!
niliteral naman yung pagkaintindi sa nunal. lmao. i meant that as an expression. saan yung nunal mo? hehe. haha
Well just want to inform you na ala pa akong narinig na expression na ganun! ;p
Palusot?! Hmph! Ikaw kaya sa position ko ismee...este kuya! *smirks*
palusot ka ngaaaaaa, kammy!! bakit naman puro softballers ang nain love sayo? bwah ha ha ha!! ang galing mo siguro sa softball, no?
yes expression samin yun. trinanslate ko lang sa tagalog. di mo rin pala na-gets. nvm lol
hahah bata, coz she's like the ball in softball.
Post a Comment
<< Home